MarkF

Get a load of THIS

since video is such a time sensitive datastream, your computer "buffers" the data until it is fully loaded and ready to play. If your computer didnt buffer, you would have very choppy video. It would start & stop and you would miss some of the data. It just keeps the video from looking crappy. Dont worry about it, just sit and wait.
"I'll jump anything!"

I have a question about the exit sequence:
It seems as though Luigi only does hop-n-pops in the videos of the exits. Can he deploy this canopy at terminal??? I also wonder what kind of rig he is jumping that bad boy in??? Is a special container made for him or is it just altered in some way???
"I'll jump anything!"

SkySlut asked "Can he deploy this canopy at terminal??? "
The answer has to be ;- So what difference would it make if he could ?? :-) Seems to me that it's very, Very, VERY small. The speed of that thing........
Ooroo
Mark F...

I read an article about this canopy and I believe that it said that they were trying to get this thing to fly as fast as a jumper at terminal with no chute deployed...I just didnt know what kind of special opening characteristics this thing would have at terminal as opposed to say 70 mph. It was just odd to see the video only showing hop-n-pops. Is that all they are doing for some sort of safety & testing reason or does it just make better video???
"I'll jump anything!"

Luigi jumps Infinity containers, he can keep up with someone in freefall when he is under canopy, and videos don't do him justice. You need to see him swoop in person to get a look at real speed. As far as subterminal openings, I have heard the VX is not the nicest opening canopy at terminal, but I have seen Luigi at full altitude once or twice.

Thanks Grasshopper, you pretty much answered my question.
Cacophony-I believe I saw that article in a Parachutist a couple of months ago, if my memory serves me correctly. (although that was many, many Heinekens ago)
"I'll jump anything!"