Deleted

GUESS WHAT I DID?!?!

jaimes,
i just know ya that well girl. Im just surprised you didnt add that in the email. At least a little teaser like "guess what i did this weekend? check the threads, the answers there" or something like that. Geeze, i am going to be a detective. Im just too good. LOL
You go girl!
froggie

So Jumpergirl,
If you were the *floater, who was the *diver on your linked skydive? I think the dudes would like to hear the summary and/or bullet points. Speaking of points, how many? Did you skip the dirt dive? And how long before your Dytter went off?? :o (Just kidding...) Think I'll have to recon our 2 otters for future accomodations...:P
Shark

hmmmm if we're talking mile high stories...I joined on my very first pilot lesson....and I was the instagator lol...
the instructor was just too damn hot I am sorry lol....you know I think it is safe to say I was his favorite student...he might have been the instructor...but I ended up teaching him a thing or two lol
**BLUE ONES**

BITE ME.... :P