ColdDuck

Senseless Acts of Video

I will tell you why and I am sure everyone in this will back me on it...becaus ethe co-host was a freakin wimpy girl!!!1 I'm like get a chick jumper on there...we'll anti-up with Troy....please I mean maybe I should write into MTV nothing better than a kick ass chick who busts a guys balls. There was no competition there...they gave him a stunt and he did it. Now if they made it competitive then I'm sure it would have drawn more ratings....
**BLUE ONES**
BITE ME.... :P

Dont yu all realize.. it was to dangerous to show him jumping like he did even though most people could never get the chance to do something like that. So instead they now show the TV show "JACKASS" . Oh yeah thats much safer, Its Aa lot harder to find a grocery cart and hurl your down a road in it than light your chute on fire!!!!( can you taste the sarcasimn) ONLY IN AMERICA!!!
JASON

Hey, I like Real World! Ha ha ha. I wanted to try to get on Road Rules when they came to UF looking for cast members but I was super sick when they came. Now I'm over it but I still don't think it's such a bad deal to get to travel to a bunch of places for free and do cool shit:)Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

If you'd both be so kind as to actually READ my post above.... I made no mention of Road Rules. That would be cool as s**t, it's the freakin' Real World that I can't hardly stand anymore..... although I must admit that I did watch the challenge last summer where they all did AFF1 & had to see who could get closest to the center of the peas-pit... that was pretty cool! (of course):)"Peace & Blue Skies!"
Merrick

you guys need to move over here to germany with me because mtv always is playing video's here. the only "show" i ever see on there is celebrity death match, and who can put down, the backstreet boys and n'sync in a all out death match!
<>

Troy Harman broke his neck during a video shoot that he was attempting for the opening sequence of the show. He was flying his airplane directly below a helicopter. The down force from the helicopter caused his plane to have a very fast, very dramatic loss of altitude. When the plane dropped, he hit his head on the cockpit canopy, breaking his neck. Luckily, the bones broke outward (ie not paralyzing him), and he was able to land safely. This actually happened quite a while ago. FYI, this month's Playboy magazine has an article and interview with Troy, and he explains the whole incident.
Hope this helps,
Mike

okay. froggie has been found. she is here w/ what she can contribuate to this question...
a few months back MTV had to decide whether to keep sensless or not. I guess it was time to negotiate another season. As it seems to appear, the MTV execs arent really supporting another season because of liablility. Its being said that they dont want the hassles of being sued for people trying the stunts. To quote troy "MTV just doesn't understand what is real programming and what is real crap." So it sounds like their trying to cancel the show because of low ratings too. Theyde rather have dumb ass shows on there, like Jack Ass and shows that promote group sex/ no self respect like Undressed. In any case, troy said that he is recievinng offers from other channels for shows similar to Sensless. He does plan on moving on, if the mtv thing doesnt work out. But we can almost certainly be gaurenteed a newer version of Sensless from a better network. I have no idea whats going on right now. but youll all have me wondering so ill be droppin him an Email soon. Ill let you guys know what comes of that.
his website is http:// troyhartman.com you can also find a link via yahoo at http:// http://clubs.yahoo.com/clubs/troyhartman i dont know much about the yahoo chat, havent really been able to check it out. maybe MTV.com has something about it? not sure. Hope this helps ....
froggie

oh! just got this off his webiste....
"Have a really good lead on a new show that I might be hosting. I am stoked on the concept. I would still have to do a few gnarly things, but they would have a different purpose and would keep things fresh."
so it looks like our crazy skydiver buddy is still up there doing some wacked out stuff! cool.

this month's Playboy magazine has an article and interview with Troy, and he explains the whole incident.

thats funny. My cousin was just admiring a playboy yesterday. thank god he was just admiring it and not 'worshiping' it. lol. now i gotta find out a way to get a peek at that article w/out all his friends going crazy cause theres a chick reading a playboy. lol. oh man, what a mission i have now.
froggie