skymama

What do these mean?

When a skydiving friend signed off on a note to me, besides writing his license #, he wrote these things:
MB 2603
HF 16
CSA 466
Being the big tease that he is, he won't tell me what they mean now and it's driving me crazy trying to figure it out. Can anyone tell me what they mean? I'm sure it's something that should be quite obvious, and I'll think, DUH!, but I can't get it.

no, he's not an instructor. He's just a friend who wrote an e-mail to me. They were listed under his name. He swears they pertain to skydivng, and that they are real things. Other than that, he won't give me anymore clues. He enjoys aggrivating me!

When a skydiving friend signed off on a note to me, besides writing his license #, he wrote these things:
MB 2603
HF 16
CSA 466

They're, uh...fraternal orders of skydivers.. Yea, that's it.. I don't have an HF or CSA....yet.. :)Mike
MB 2782

MB is probably the Muff Brothers' club. I am not really familiar with it so someone else will have to fill you in. It is a fraternity of sorts though, from what I understand. The other two I don't know. Could CSA be something Canadian?
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

The CSA is the Christian Skydivers Association. Its an actual organization, still fairly new though.

Hmmm.. That's not what I was thinking about.. I was thinking about....uhh, nevermind.. Some young'uns have access to this board.. :)Mike