jtval

its been a while

hey everyone,
i just stopped in to say hey. it'll be a while before i can join you all on a regular basis again. due to A.L.S (ask wingnut what that meansin air force terms)
i am super busy and will be until the 10th of may. i will celebrate gradutaing this class with (AT LEAST) 50 jumps in a 10-11 days vacation. then i will have something to talk about....collar bone is healing up...finally
blues
JT

Cacophony,
your on my shit list right now! how could ya mix up AIR FORCE with army? myself and joe take great offence to that. as well as all the ex-army guys we have here!.......(i hope ya know i'm just messing around with ya but do it again and i will get a little nutty over it).......
okay what jtval gets to go to is Airman Leadership School. it is a class that they make senior airman (the rank i just got and joe has had for a while(i'm guessing)) you learn all kinds of suporvisory things in this class. it is a requirment for being able to put on the rank of staff sergant(E-5). so ya just going through joe or do ya gota go through befor your line number comes up. never remember ya mentioning getting promoted. (my mind isn't what it was before the drugs). anyways, good luck, and don't work to hard, and great jumps aftrward....try and convert those cute female SrA to come out and make a jump!
<>

carrie,
me too!!! where are they all hanging out at?
wing--
nah just tested for my stripe but theres a 61 % promotion rate. and last year i only missed by 8 pionts so im pretty sure i got it. but yes you do have to go thru b4 you so on.

I cant wiat to get high agian.
JT

Joe, a lot are in Deland but quite a few have moved North. Right now Kaz is staying w/ Mark Smith up in Jax Beach (down the street from where BZ lives.) and T has already moved to The Ranch. Mike Myers has been video'ing in Sebastian and living in his van while Rob has pretty much moved to Sebastian now and is living in the Skydiving.com motorcoach. It is NICE! Mike will be heading north soon as well, though and so will Kaz but they've split up unfortunately. Billy Weber is in Palatka and Bobby and Tara are taking a break from skydiving and finishing pilot school (bobby) and regular school (tara). Freddie and Jerry (our pilot) are in Clewiston.
The rest of the crew:
Joy, Mike and Blossom, Patrick, Jeff Guy, Perry, Kellie, Mark Smith, and whoever else I've forgot are in Deland. That is also where BZ and I will be mostly I think. We'll be between there and Palatka.
I hope to see you soon,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

carrie,
hey thaks for the update. i was thinking of trying to jump in deland for a little also. but billy weber is in palatka. and i wanna go through some refresher jumps etc etc etc. but i also wanna see if i can get a group to go to the windtunnel during the week. etc etc etc. basically i wanna get up to where i shuold be if i didnt break my collar.blah blah blah. see you SOON(woo hooo)
have fun ,live free, skydive(i know i will)
JT