sangiro

San Francisco, Washington DC, St Louis, New York..

Heya all,
Well, first my apologies for being so quiet this week - I missed you guys - but had to put in a few late nights in my day job. (As opposed to my night job which is much more fun....running Dropzone.com!) I'm kinda all over the county at this stage. Thought I'd let you know where I'll be, so let me know if you jump around one of these cities... Maybe I can get to meet some of you. :)For the next few weeks I'll be hopping between San Francisco, Washington DC and probably St Louis, MI and New York. This weekend in San Francisco, next weekend in Washington and I think the weekend after that I'll be in New York.... but who knows? Being able to plan my life that far ahead seems to be an all too elusive luxury! :)Let me know who's where...and I'll let you know if I'll be visiting a DZ near you!
Safe swoops
Sangiro

sangiro,
hey! i found this post a few days late... but in any case, if im doing my math right, and it is actually about april 20th today (maybe 21st?) then you should be about ready to be leaving DC and hitting New York. Ya know whats between DC and NY dont cha? Besides a bunch of us yankees theres Xkeys! Located just a couple of hours from NY city. :)The 'official' Season opener is next weekend (28-29), but that wont keep us from getting full loads up this weekend too! But seriously, if youre in the general area, stop on by!
froggie

Hey Sangiro, I live in Bethesda, inside the DC beltway! I might be jumping this weekend (4/21-4/22) depending on several things (i.e., I might have to work this weekend), but if not, I'll be hanging in the DC area. Send me an email if you wanna get a beer!
Speed Racer
"Blue Skies, Red eyes, Sore thighs!"

Hey guys - I'm bunkered in (so to speak) just outside the Pentagon. Working 24/7 through this weekend. If all goes well I may have my life back on 5/1. Speedracer, if I manage to find a free evening this weekend or next I'll definately drop you an email!
I miss reading all the forum posts very day! I quickly scan them in the evenings to make sure FFF is keeping his pants on! :)Safe swoops
Sangiro

I quickly scan them in the evenings to make sure FFF is keeping his pants on!

Sorry to tell you this Jefe, but I found FFF's pants over on another site. I think it was called www.hotnastyse...nevermind.
Good luck getting out of work. BTW, do you ever go to Ohio?? If not, I COMPLETELY understand.:)blu skyz
NEW AND IMPROVED!!!
http://home.woh.rr.com/brandonandlaura/

Hey Tee!
Funny you should mention it. I'll be going to a conference in Banff, Alberta, next weekend April 27-30! Do you live anywhere near Banff?

Woohoo! I may get to meet SpeedRacer!!! It just so happens that my dz is about an hour and a half away. I live 4 hours away, but I will be out at the dz that weekend. Check your private msgs SpeedRacer, and we will discuss that hot tub party ;).
Tee