skreamer

Congratulations Ben!!!

Hi guys
I know BenW won't post this himself because he pretends to be shy (only to pull the chicks of course!), BUT I happen to know that he just made his 100th jump at Empuria Brava last week AND completed his Cat.10!
Congratulations dude!
/s
PS Hey Sis, I happen to also £&£%££HSDG EG"$£^£ GW%"^"^% VGG$£" (yep, wingi this encryption device works great!)have to plan a little surprize for him...;)
Edited by skreamer on 4/22/01 10:37 AM.

skreamer,
fwiurjklfjoiuweknklfjlwewkjoi3(the previous words have been encrypted with 287 bit encryption...i lost my key though so i guess it's lost for good....you know what it said though skreamer)!....now if we could only get sis to come help us! i think that would compleate a leg on her world tour!

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows
Edited by wingnut on 4/22/01 09:42 AM.

wingi
Excellent idea! Just don't let Ben find out (umm, I think we've discovered this little flaw before...). It would be great if Sis would fly out and join us, but do you REALLY think that you, me and Ben could ever possibly hope to satisfy her???:o
Are we still on for the Holland weekend?
/s
[Moments lost in time like tears in the rain - Bladerunner]

i still have time to edit that post...maybe i will.....and about sis.....speak for yourself....i know i could....i think she would be mighty satisfied with around 8 or 9 two ways........skydives that is, get your mind out of the gutter...

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

skreamer,
i understand all...i can do the decryption in my head. just sorta gets hard wheni have to convert from binary to hexidecimal and back though. maybe we should try a new code......the pigeon crows at midnight on the first of june when the dz.com guys run amuck in texel, and the dog barks twice when a crow flies backward to the green moon in the skies of mondonia........man spy talk is cool......

Personally, I know that NEITHER of you could satisfy the SIS, you don't even know what she likes!!!:o
Regrettably, I will have to do the work for both of you, shortly. I may give details, but that will based on her reaction.:o:$
As for the spy talk, well, if either one of you looked like ANY of the James Bond's, you might have better luck with the ladies and not have to resort to talking in hopeful speak on a ng.:D
:oDid he really say that??!!!!:o:$
:D:D:D:P
Kia Kaha,
Pyke:P
NZPF A-2584

"""As for the spy talk, well, if either one of you looked like ANY of the James Bond's, you might have better luck with the ladies and not have to resort to talking in hopeful speak on a ng."""
aw, man, your ruining my imaginaton here....me and skreamer had this special covert op put together to pie benw and ya gota smash my dreams of looking like one of the Bonds....i was even working on my british accent.

Thanks Guys/Gals!
Just got back from my travels this morning. Sorry Pammi, but the jump wasn't a nudie. Some the girls were all for me doing a nudie jump but as they wouldn't join in, I declined... Did a fun 8 way with a bunch of luny Dutch & Canadians!
Hmm, pie! Do I get to just eat it guys or is the plan something all the more sinister???
BenW
Hey Sis, wazzup? What's happenin' in 3 weeks? Sounds interesting!

Well, Ben, 24 days to be exact...its a boogie! CASA boogie at Skydive Monroe in Atlanta. What else would we be talking about besides skydiving?? LOL (Actually we *were* talking about something else happening that same weekend...but I can't tell you! I don't know the secret encryption code.)
hehe
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell