PLFKING

Jess -- where do I send your ticket?

Hey Jessica --
Looks like I owe you that jump ticket -- stayed up 'til 2am this morning watching the Wings fold, and lose in overtime.............but when your two best players are injured, you can't expect a lot (this is my weak effort at saving face !) (it's not working well, is it !)
So, 3 hours sleep, now facing a twelve-hour day -- ain't life grand.........
The PLF Majority Leader
ps I STILL hate the Stars !!

Stars suck!

Perhaps, but apparently with not as much suction as the CRAPPY OUT-OF-IT-ALREADY REDWINGS!! :D
Anyway, this is where it gets scary. I both loathe and fear the Blues. But we can knock 'em out quickly!
You know, I have a good sense of irony about my fondness for hockey. It *is* Texas, after all. And none of those fools are actually *from* Texas. If we boo the Canadian national anthem (which I would never do :)BUT I DON'T CARE!! GO STARS!!!!!!!!!!!!

And the FreakSis chimes in with her also-erroneous opinion !
Damn, Jess, I always thought you and April were attractive, intelligent, desirable women......but now I'm beginning to wonder if something in the Texas water is starting to erode your minds.............
(The Dallas Stars still SUCK !)
The "I'm sure that I'll now be banned from Texas for life" PLF King

Damn, Jess, I always thought you and April were attractive, intelligent, desirable women......but now I'm beginning to wonder if something in the Texas water is starting to erode your minds.............

I can only shake my head sadly when I see someone who can be coherent and perceptive one moment, then completely irrational the next. :(
I'll try to put this plainly.
You are correct in your original assessment of April and me. However, you are not only erroneous in your declaration that the Stars suck, but also in the inherent implication that the Stars, at any time in the past, have sucked. :P
Have you considered seeking professional help? The stress of your having a suck-ass hockey team may have contributed to your problems dealing with reality.
GO STARS!!!!
:)

My dear Ms. Burgess --
I was an associate of the PLF King, and just wanted to inform you that the N.C. Bureau of Investigation has just issued an APB for you, and are indicting you on Murder One charges. You cut him quite badly with your sharp, rapier-like wit, and, unfortunately, he died shortly afterwards from his injuries. He was found at his computer terminal, with his bloody fingers still on the keyboard, trying to type a response to your post, which was still on the screen. Also, there is now a pool of his blood all over the floor, and his company will in all likelihood be suing you to recover clean-up expenses. Just thought you'd like to be informed, and to ask you if you can live with yourself after taking the life of this strong, vibrant man. Just because he had bad taste in professional hockey teams was no reason for you to inflict that much pain upon him prior to his death. You should be ashamed.....
On a lighter note, he tried 3 times this past week to contact Skydive Dallas to credit your account in the amount of one jump ticket, but he couldn't get anyone to pick up the phone. What's the matter with you Texans, anyway ?
As his friend, and because he asked me to resolve this in the event of his death, I will continue to try to contact SDD, and take care of this matter.
Sincerely,
The late PLF King's friend

You cut him quite badly with your sharp, rapier-like wit, and, unfortunately, he died shortly afterwards from his injuries. He was found at his computer terminal, with his bloody fingers still on the keyboard, trying to type a response to your post, which was still on the screen.

ROTFLMFAOPIMP!!!!! :D I try very hard not to crack up at work because then it becomes obvious I am not working...but I couldn't help it this time. I'll probably get fired now and be unable to pay the settlement.

On a lighter note, he tried 3 times this past week to contact Skydive Dallas to credit your account in the amount of one jump ticket, but he couldn't get anyone to pick up the phone.

DAMN IT!! Really? Hmm, they're closed Tuesday and Wednesday. Bastards. Keep trying!! :)Sorry to hear about your late associate! But maybe he's in a better place...a place where the Wings take the Stanley cup instead of the Stars. :P

I put a smile on a pretty lady's face -- my work here on Earth is done !
And turn-about is fair play -- I got the look from my compadres as well when I read your post.....and I'll keep trying SDD (are you sure the Texas phone lines are still working, or do you think maybe a cow chewed the string in half ?).
The PLF Cowpoke(r)
(and I had to laugh at the very last shot you took -- you just couldn't let the man rest in peace, could you !)