freeflyer49

Try This...Let us Know

A Quick Test Of Intelligence
Read this sentence:
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RESULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTIFIC STUDY COMBINED WITH THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS.
Now count aloud the Fs in that sentence. Count them ONLY ONCE. Do not go back and count them again. Answer below:
There are six F's in the sentence. One of average intelligence finds three of them. If you spotted four, you're above average. If you got five, you can turn your nose at most anybody. If you caught six, you are a genius.
There is no catch. Many people overlook the Fs in the word "of." The human brain tends to see them as Vs and not Fs. Interesting, huh?

Cool, I got five so I guess I get to turn my nose up at somebody now!! (that isn't my style though, so can someone give me some tips? LOL Any resident snobs want to offer up some advice?!!) HEY Pyke: no fair calling me a "tool" anymore! Haha! Now I can tell you "W!!" hehehehehe I wonder how many F's you'll get? :P luv ya! (p.s. get your mind outta the gutter, when I said F's I meant how many you'll get in the sentence!!) :o lol
Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

i bet freefallfreek finds only three.....i mean he is "fff", how could anybody count more than 3 f's in that sentance anyways. we all know "of" isn't a "real" word. real words are ones like: racer, vector, reflex, sabre, twin otter, and beer. all the other words there are, are just there so you can use the "real" words.
<>

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows