slotperfect

Coolest Formation

3 way tie for this one:
1. my 199th in NC which was a 21 way with me, derek thomas and lyle presse in the base. turned almost 4 points on it.
2. 4 way two weeks ago where we turned 16 points doing vertical piece turns
3. 30 point 3 way in Lake Wales this winter.
=c)
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks

i'd have to be this last weekend over the island of texel in the netherlands....3 way exit linked from a caravan consisting of: moose, skreamer, and benw. i dove after them and docked, then backed out of the formation to get a really nice shot of them with my camera.... definatly the best....or was the best formation the two way i did with skreamer and threw him a suprise around 10,000ft..........

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

"The coolest formation I was ever in was ________"

May be it was my 50th jump. It was my first jump with friends and sometimes I saw video of it and still sob violently - first big-way (6 :)Or may be it was first kiss in the sky... M-m-m-m-m.... So sweet...

wingnut I'm going to have to agree with you - both those jumps were awesome. Ben had Mr. Floaty (guess who) on one side and Mr. Sinky (with the smelly shoe) on the other side, but we still held it and your little swoop and dock was SWEEEEEETTTT!!! I actually even enjoyed the spin (which I did NOT start). And that little fruit-loop surprize you threw me was cool as well (specially when we went head-down for a second).
Damn, I had a great weekend!!!:D
/s aka Mr. Floaty