freaksister

Diary of a Madman

Ah...the dz.com forums!! They are like an open diary of my life are they not?? LOL
For those of you who tuned into the movie halfway through, *go change the channel.* This episode of "As the Prop Turns" is over! All that survived are friendships (thank God)!!
Can I get some praise up in this motherfucker?!! I freakin' LOVE YA'LL's ASSES. (ignore my proper use of the English language)
The thing is: Ya'll keep my life interesting! I gotta have drama!! Drama Queen!! Damn I would make a great gay man. Oops that was stereotypical and prejudiced wasn't it! Well fuck me I can't win for losing.
hehe
Peace, peeps! Now let's get some good jumps in, get drunk, go home and masturbate in the shower, and hug our friends (uh-better hug them before you go home, LOL)
Your Sister
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

I think we can all agree --
There IS only ONE SIS !
There will only be ONE SIS !
There will NEVER be ANOTHER SIS ! and...
The world couldn't HANDLE another SIS !
Ape, you are DEFINITELY too much ! (he said, while trying to re-assemble himself from the puddle of jelly he was reduced to while laughing his ass off at April's latest diatribe straight out of left field !)
The PLF .....er, Puddle !

What, ya'll think something special is up with the Sis?? LOL
I always masturbate in the shower!! LOL (well, sometimes, on a good day)

I should't have to should I?? hehe
Thy Sis
"What we're all really seeking is something where we can feel the rapture of being alive."J.Campbell

I always masturbate in the shower!!

Ya know, I feel compelled to respond to this, but having quoted it in this post, I have no idea what to say. The possibilities are so vast. A most curious feeling. I guess I'll go take a shower....
;)
Patkat

Freaksis, you are TOO MUCH!! I could never admit in public that I masturbate in the shower. Er, uh... forget I mentioned that. Yeah, and there's no reason for anyone to be suspicious of me taking a 20-minute shower at the DZ. I just move really slow in the mornings. Er, um, don't take that the wrong way either. :$
But yeah, like I was saying, High Priestess Freaksis can come to the DZ.com forums and get all the praise she wants because she's frikkin CB|B|L.
Blues, squares,
PTiger
*insert witty sig here*
PS Is there any news on the Freaksister World Tour? Cities, dates, possible opening acts, sponsorships, etc?
Edited by PalmettoTiger on 5/28/01 08:29 PM.

Respect. The show(er) must go on!
Come to think of it, we have showers at our DZ now.....nice, new clean ones...just perrrrfect for after a hard day's jumping....
Although the new TurboLet we have has an AMAZING vibratory effect on the way to altitude...I had been enjoying its secrets privately for a number of lifts until someone brought its...er....massage-like qualities to the attention the rest of the plane...So I (and a lot of others I guess) were busted. Damn! Now we all sit there grinning at each other when we the engine revs up...he heh....
Shit my DZ is a filth bed!
em

Yep, Ben, we definitely need to pay a visit to Hinton SOON!!! (but don't go telling them about me and the bunny, planet head-butting, being smelly, floaty, back-slidy etc). In fact don't tell them anything about me (not a problem considering you're always talking about yourself anyway!).
/s

Bagsy the seat between Emma and her girly buddies!!!

Sod that, I want to BE the seat for Emma and her girly pals!!!
(we can talk about the first thing that comes up!;))
So Emma does this mean Ben and I are invited to Hinton? (you did say two girls in your team were single...). Plus there is still the small matter of a rodeo dive (your bf permitting of course)
/s

MONK!! my sweetie!! WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN?!
Yes you have been neglecting me! I am still invited to Eloy? Can I warm up your trailer? It isn't winter anymore, but a little sweat never hurt anyone did it?
(For all girls reading this post, Monk is a HOTTIE) (but you can't have him because you are all too tame)
LOL
Good to see you back on the forums, babe!!
Love,
The Sis (don't worry, it isn't incest)
SHOWER TIME!! AHHH YEAH