lewmonst

NOT BORING - just take the minute to read it...

sangiro,
no worries, i know you were busy ;) or getting busy B| or something like that...
and did you surf through my old and very out of date site to come up with the science and engineering token? oh, and guru is far from the right word, maybe slave. well, for now...
so OLD site, that's all i needed to know, still way too easy to find... but your other 2 bungee jump photos aren't on there... what happened to those links?
(don't kill me)- when and where's byron??? I have only jumped one dz west of the mississippi, that was coolidge. but i did hit wffc last year and had a blast!!!! i'll probably go to at least half the week there again, maybe the other half at SDC...

sapient eh... hmm....
:)lew:S

Oh, I don't mind people knowing what I look like! The directory you found was on the Dropzone.com server though.... meaning anyone who did a search on this site could find it.... hehehee! :)I will never kill that Geocities site..... it's my roots!
Safe swoops
Sangiro

ok, where's the pic of you in just your rig? i give up.
so you'll be in ohio? coming back to the US and ohio of all places

yup, ohio is my "home"...born, raised and wanting to go back. i'm currently living in germany with the air force. gona be back to ohio in june/july. i'll be jumping at aerOhio and skydive greene county....as for the pic, well here's a hint... we were "helping the ladies of dz.com".

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

NO! NO! NO! for your information frank, the women won that battle fair and square.:)we promised nakie pics, we delivered nakie pics. Next time make a few more rules, maybe be specific.. lol. It just goes to show who the more dominant sex is. We won a war of nakie pics without having to show our 2 friends. battle of the wits baby, and the women kicked yo' asses! lol.
by the way, its called "sangiro, help the women of dz.com" or something very similar to that.

Fine, I'll play. If you're going to go giving hints like that, someone might beat me to it . . .

Well dang, if you search AltaVista for "sangiro" it returns 469 references, and it doesn't take long to find out what HH's :oreal name:o is!! Although the name is also available if you dig through a certain very popular Java applet here on DZ.com...
Blues, squares,
PTiger
*insert witty sig here*

Don't know how you have time to do anything. I used to work for them and quit because I had no time for me (70-100 hrs/week).

What! Only 100 hrs/week? Slacker! Just kidding.... yup, it's kinda wild sometimes - Dropzone.com is my 9:00pm to 2:00am job...so to speak! :)Safe swoops
Sangiro

Geez, dude!!! Has the Air Farce gotten to you so bad that you are spelling like them??? We gotta get you back to the states and teach you how to spell again...tee-he

man, a guy forgets to hit the "c" key hard enough and someone has to give him grief about it! "sit maye i sould foget a ky evry wrd." as for the "air farce" see this link for a good spoof on the new air force comercials: http://24.234.165.129/humor/Military/airforce.asf it's pretty funny, may fave. part is operation golden flow!!!

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows