PhillyKev

Clouds suck!!

"Today
Variable cloudiness with a chance of showers or a late afternoon thunderstorm. "
Apparently variable cloudiness means some of them are at 1400', some more at 2400', and even more at 6000'. At least that's the current conditions at the dz.

yeah...occasionally those 3 layers of clouds are in perfect alignment allowing a hint of blue to come through. But I'm thinking they're probably not sending loads up. Hmmmm, maybe I'll give them a call and find out. I am almost an hour away, might be better down there.

You guys who live within 30 minutes of a DZ SUCK! It takes me 3 hours to get to my DZ, so I can only get there on the weekends after driving thru 3 hours of whuffo beach traffic.
Dammit, we need a good dropzone in Montgomery County, MD! It would be sooo cool to be able to just drive over after work & jump out of a plane after a hard day's cloning!
Oh well. With the weather the way it is, I guess the beer light is on!
Speed Racer
"De plaene!! De plaene!!"

whine, whine, whine, all i hear is whining......move to germany you guys!!!! can we say almost constant fog and rain 8 months out of the year and then the other 4 months it is still rainy every once in a while. oh well, i guess the guys in england have it worse and well we won't go into the people in canada, (what could be worse than having to live in canada!!). but after my own whining i hope everyone has blues this weekend!!!!!!!!
p.s. did i tell you guys it's foggy heree too?? it is so i think it's aglobal conspiricy by the wuffo's!!!!!!

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows