jtval

pammi/merrick...

hey,
i'll be heading out to texas on sunday. after this afternoon i wont be on line for awhile but i'm gonna get directions to your dz from where i'll be . what weekend's are you gonna be there?? i'll try to get there(probably next weekend)
hey check it out...i got my license number yesterday!!!
Boobie, or not Boobie, that is the question!!!
JT
A-38439

i just printed out the directions. your only 210 miles from where i ll be. i plan on visiting a friend in norman OKla then its only 79 miles. if all goes as planned i may be there next weekend(23-24 june.) or the following(30-june 1 july) i'll look for you. and if i have a chance i'll email you as the time gets closer and plans get clearer.
JT
A-38439

Cool JT! We should be down there both of those weekends! We're missing this weekend for Father's Day, but will be back out there the next. And June 30th we're gonna be doing water training after we're done jumping for the day also, so if you still need that (you'll have to have it for your B license) let me know and I'll put you on the sign up sheet. We're all just gonna pitch in towards the $100 boat rental (there are like 8 of us or so so far, so won't be much!) then perhaps ski and such afterwards. Sis might be coming up for that too, she wasn't sure yet.
Anyway, definately email us if you are gonna make it and we'll watch out for ya. Just a small word of warning, have patience. We have one, occassionally two Cessnas, so depending on students and some other things, you may get to jump tons before the students really get started, or you may sit around waiting for loads some too. Ya never know. Show up early for the best chances! But it's a really fun DZ and great for people willing to help you learn!
Hope to see you soon!
Pammi
Some newpics.

cool. i already have my h2o training but if time permits etcetc i'll hang out.the jumps aren't as important as having fun(usually its synonymous with it though) even if i get there on a rain day, it'll be cool to meet some of the poeple i talk to, ya know?!

JT
A-38439

Cool! We'll be leaving first thing in the morning. I have some things I need to get done tonight, but plan on being up early and getting down there before the student crowd start trying to take my slots! hehe
Hey Jt...check your private.
Pammi
Some new pics.

"Hey Jt...check your private."

Hey now! If you know something about his private that he doesn't... we're gonna have some problems baby! ;)
"OMG there I was, thought I was going to die.. she walks in with a can of motoroil & jumpercables.."

hey pammi--
thanks for the head up about my privates. man it grew since the last time i looked.man i love being italian! but how did you know to look?? i went online to find a users manual for it they said i should get it in three 0six weeks. i cant wait to use this thing. it'll make someone real happy(or maybe they'll just laugh aloud h ah aha)
read the IM in Texas post about what happened this weekend.
GETTING HIGH IS FUN, BUT COMING DOWN IS THE BEST PART
JT
A-38439