spectre230

Post deleted by sangiro

OK, here's a Texas joke:
Three Texas cowboys were sitting around the campfire one night, bragging about who was the toughest.
The first cowboy said: "I'm the toughest cowboy there is! Yesterday a longhorn bull broke loose from the corral. I rode after him, jumped from my horse onto the bull's back, grabbed him by the horns and wrestled him to the ground and hogtied him in six seconds flat!"
The second cowboy said, "That ain't nothin'! Two days ago a fifteen foot rattler tried to bite me! I just grabbed him by the neck and bit his head clean off! Then I chewed it up and spat the poison into my coffee and drank it down. Never felt better!"
The third cowboy just squatted by the fire, quietly stirring the coals with his penis.
Speed Racer
"De plaene!! De plaene!!"

Hey, Jess and Sis ! (a couple of Texas cuties if I ever saw one....)
I should know better by now than to argue with you two.......I'll just go back to fantasizing about ya'll instead !
The PLF Cowboy (quietly sitting, and stirring the fire with his........)

The third cowboy just squatted by the fire, quietly stirring the coals with his penis.

In Maryland, that is what we use for bait when catching blue crabs on the Chesapeake Bay. Then ya throw some Old Bay on the cuts to stop the bleeding. ;)
Justin
"If it can't kill you, it isn't worth doing."

Nope... Not the Phoenix Az airport security guard who had problems siphoning fuel from a 'plane at night & used his Zippo as a handy torch:o.
Not even the Bosnian student demonstrating his juggling skills and not noticing that the pin had fallen out of the hand grenade he was using:o... Actually this raises an interesting discussion topic - "Is there a shortage of balls in Bosnia?".
"Close but not quite" the NZ teenagers who "get a buzz by inhaling....... Wait for it...... Insect Spray :o!!!!
Nope... It has to be the NZ Government who is responding to the "Insecticide Sniffing" craze by printing warnings in the bug spray cans! Let's face it, anyone dim enough to willingly inhale insecticide is kind of unlikely to be able to understand the warning printed on the side of the can.
Knowing New-Zealanders as we do it's enough to make "dating" sheep socially acceptable - at least it gets the kids out in the fresh air!
Mike D10270.
PS, Scots don't "date" sheep. Historically they STOLE sheep from the English (which is why the English never "dated" sheep - they had none left :D. That's why Scots wear the Kilt (& no underwear)... Imagine the psychological effect in battle of a 220lB Transvestite hurtling towards you, his kilt flying seductively up from his thighs, shouting a Gaelic battle cry that sounds suspiciously like "Come and get it, big boy..." and all you have to defend yourself with is a Pike (which is basically a poxy penknife on a stick!

aren't the same type of crabs you usually catch with that particular bait

I was never worried that my comment would go too long without being taken that way.
Nah, they aren't the same kind. These have claws.. well... bigger than your bait. It takes a real man to go crabbing for blue crabs. ;)

Once I cought a different kind of crab doin' that. hehe.

Ouch. Sorry to hear that! You better watch out what ocean you put your bait into, GeekStreak! :P
Justin
"If it can't kill you, it isn't worth doing."

"Close but not quite" the NZ teenagers who "get a buzz by inhaling....... Wait for it...... Insect Spray !!!!
Nope... It has to be the NZ Government who is responding to the "Insecticide Sniffing" craze by printing warnings in the bug spray cans! Let's face it, anyone dim enough to willingly inhale insecticide is kind of unlikely to be able to understand the warning printed on the side of the can.

Now we know what is wrong with Pyke! hehehehehehe
Sis
It isn't brave if you aren't scared...

Johnnie Walker!!!! Granted,I've never wnated to waste the money for a Blue or Gold Label, but come on!!!!!! There's so many AWESOME single malts out there!

well, I can't speak of the taste of the Blue and Gold label, but I have bought a bottle of each and both were for gifts....I but I AGREE with you 100% here...I LOVE SINGLE MALTS!!!!! Had some of the nicest ones in NZ while I was there.

Now we know what is wrong with Pyke!

Nice try, Sis, too bad it wasn't glue I using...it was something BETTER...called ALTITUDE!!!!(that and a healthy dose of sex and drugs to balance me out!!!:o)
And as far as the whole NZ teenagers thing...well that is true...although I have never head of the insecticide thing...paint, glue, etc is very popular and the #1 killer of kids under (of all ages) 15!!! Damn, at 15 I was just starting to experience some of my first sexual experiences...I wouldn't have ever though that glue, paint, insecticide would be where it was at. Shame really, all the things kids these days have to supplement their lives with just to think they are having fun.
Kahurangi e Mahearangi,
Pyke:P
NZPF A - 2584

Scotch is some fucked up shit! My mom drank Johnnie Walker Red for years and years, and my dad still drinks Chivas Regal. YIKES!!!! I could never be so desperate for alcohol that I drank scotch. Ugh!
Pyke, why does everything revolve around sex with you? Your first sexual experiences at 15 huh? So when did you lose your virginity? Ooops...TMI TMI! sorry
;)
Sis

Sorry Sis, but I happen to like it. A rich pilot I dated got me hooked on it. I do agree it is an aquired taste but once you aquire it you are hooked. It also has less calories than other drinks...if you are counting.

counting??? me?? lol...i count food calories, not liquor calories! :D
i tried it a few times when i was being brave, you know, if you can jump outta planes you can drink scotch...i tolerated it, but i am just not a whisky gal. i like all hard liquor except gin and scotch...i will drink crown royal or jack d. once in a blue moon... i like bombay sapphire gin in a martini with raspberry liquor and vermouth but that's about it on the gin market...otherwise, pour it up! i'll drink anything else, even straight vodka and straight rum...doesn't matter to me. although, i am trying not to be so alcohol-rific these days. the thought of drinking straight vodka gives me the heebie jeebies, just because i know what i might do under the influence of THAT!
ok time to go to skydiving! talk to you folks later! i am OFF the beaten path, to oklahoma i go! woohoo! (it is a great place, really :)cheers,
sis
Edited by freaksister on 6/29/01 02:59 PM.