spectre230

Post deleted by sangiro

i think he might of been instutunalized!!! i think he lost his meds and went crazy!!!!!!! iona had him comited....actually i was wondering the same thing myself the other day...he has been gone a long time!!!

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

Hello again (at last!!!)
What can I say... F***ing computer viruses (virusi, virii ??). It seems I lost about a month of my life between anto-virus programs, formatting... & ultimately F Discing this bloody box!
Needless to say, my initial anti-virus method, which consisted of waiting for a moonless night & sacrificing a cloven hooved animal didn't work... It would have done, except the sacrifice sort of went unnoticed among all the foot & mouth barbecues!
Anyway, I'm back - and can I just say how delighted, even humbled I am to find I've been missed (& that's with my serious head on). Thanks everyone.
Right, enough of that, time for some more "clinical sanity" (BTW... still to sort out my favourite emoticons). As all of you may gather, rumours of my lack of madness ARE exaggerated. I'm still fine, as is Iona, and the Dog continues to sleep soundly.
I was thinking of another visit to the US, but what with the state of the £ to the $US, plus of course the fact that I had considered invading Texas armed with Full Metal Jacket... Well, actually a popgun loaded with "full stringed cork" (hey, this is the (Y)UK... You gotta go with what's still legal over here), I thought it might be safer to wait until more texans have forgotten about me... Shouldn't take long...:P.
Anyway, bye for now, gotta get the rest of my (cyber) life back together.
Mike D10270.

Hi Jessica,
"Nice thought, but Texans don't forget".
Interesting concept... Does this mean that Texans actually know things and so don't forget them? Or do you subscribe to the commonly held opinion about Texans?
Anyway, I have the advantage in that I know where all you Texans live... Errr.... Texas!!!? All we've gotta do now is get some extra hard corks for our popguns! Oh... And some extra long bits of string... Or maybe even some elastic so we gan reload faster!
Oh BTW, just a short note for those of you who are neither Scots or Texans, the antipathy between Texans, the inhabitants of Texas (that bit of Mexico even the Mexicans didn't want) and the Heroic, Intelligent wonderful and MODEST Scots basically stems from the habits of Scotland (the country) and Texas (NOT a country). The Scots national dress is the Kilt, a sort of woolen skirt, and Texans tend to shoot on sight anything even resembling a transvestite!!! As such, one can easily see how poor lighting, combined with those eyesight defects common in Texans (or any grossly inbred community) can cause misunderstandings with serious consequences.
Mike D10270.

>:(

Scotland (the country) and Texas (NOT a country)

a.k.a. Scotland (the mossy rock near those other mossy rocks) and Texas (the blessed republic of).
We know why you wear those skirts. It's so you don't get caught with your pants down when yer F*&^ing all those sheep!
>:(>:(Now you leave my Texas alone! >:(>:(
GeekStreak
And another thing. I had always heard that VD was a sheep disease that was "accidentally" introduced to humans. THANKS A LOT !!
GeekStreak
Edited by GeekStreak on 6/26/01 05:10 PM.

Yeah, what Geek said !
You know, there WAS a reason the colonists didn't want to be associated with the Brits, and it didn't have anything to do with "taxation without representation"......they simply had no interest in diddling sheep !
The PLF Prime Minister

they simply had no interest in diddling sheep

This antipathy towards sheep is just because Texans prefer.... cattle?
The dominant local animal where I live is politicians, and sadly, they just screw us all.
Justin
"If it can't kill you, it isn't worth doing."

This antipathy towards sheep is just because Texans prefer.... cattle?

We prefer those pretty Texas girls that speak with a sweet Texas twang! :)God blessed Texas with his own hand
and brought down angels from the promised land.
He gave 'em a place where they could dance...
If ya wanna see heaven, brother, here's your chance.
I've been sent to spread the message...
GOD BLESSED TEXAS!!
Justin, I know where you live and you can call it Maryland all day long and it's still gonna be dirty old DC. Yuck!
GeekStreak

Hi there,
"We prefer those pretty Texas Girls with that sweet Texas Twang"
Yeah... Right... and let's not forget their liquid brown eyes and gently swishing tail? I assume that the "Sweet Texas Twang" is the sound made by the barbed wire breaking as they escape from their field!
No, fair's fair, I have seen some spectacular sights in Texas... The early morning sun glinting through the pink & green clouds over the chemical works... & let's not forget that old Texas weather saying - "Red Sky at night... The refinery's alight".
Finally, a quote from General Sherman (by the way, he didn't invent shirts) - "If I owned Texas and Hell, I'd rent out Texas and live in Hell".
Mike D10270.
PS. This post seems to have too many long words for the average texan but if someone from Alabama could perhaps translate for them...

Yeah... Right... and let's not forget their liquid brown eyes and gently swishing tail? I assume that the "Sweet Texas Twang" is the sound made by the barbed wire breaking as they escape from their field!

My head hurts...I don't know whether to laugh my ass off or be indignant at this....

The dominant local animal where I live is politicians, and sadly, they just screw us all.

jt, what can I say......this is classic ! If it wasn't such a long sentence, I'd tattoo it where it really belongs -- on my dingus !.....(gets out ruler and measures).."Oh, wait...it WILL fit !"

... and let's not forget their liquid brown eyes and gently swishing tail? I assume that the "Sweet Texas Twang" is the sound made by the barbed wire breaking as they escape from their field!

Okay, now.......no need to bring OUR defenseless cows into this, just because you Brits can't seem to manage your own bovine's sanitary habits.........

PS. This post seems to have too many long words for the average texan but if someone from Alabama could perhaps translate for them...

Careful now !.....(I personally believe that both Sis and Jess are AT LEAST as smart as your average Alabaman......)
The PLF Czar

No, no. You're confused again. You Scotch can keep all the four legged ones. I was referring to women, you know, the ones that look like yer mum right after she's been sheared.
I do know you are not scotch. Scotch is good.
I just wanted to see if I could hear your blood boiling from across the pond.

This post seems to have too many long words for the average texan but if someone from Alabama could perhaps translate for them...

All the Scotts I've met couldn't pour piss out of a boot if the directions were printed on the heel! In fact I bet if you collected all the brains in Scottland and shoved 'em up a gnats ass they would roll around like BB's in a boxcar!
GeekStreak

Johnnie Walker!!!! Granted,I've never wnated to waste the money for a Blue or Gold Label, but come on!!!!!! There's so many AWESOME single malts out there!
I'm sorry... cant stand blends.....
Remi
And PS: the Scotts arent so bad with sheep! you should chech our the Welsh for that!! lol

OK MikeD:
First of all, I've never been to Texas, but I've met women from there, and there seem to be LOTS of beautiful women in Texas (some of 'em are on this forum!) I used to date a Texas woman, and she was HOT! If we were out at a club & I went to the men's room, by the time I got back there'd often be a guy trying to hit on her.
Anyway, here's a joke about Scotland:
What's the difference between Rolling Stones music and Scottish music?
Rolling Stones music has lyrics like: "Hey, you, get off of my cloud!"
Scottish music has lyrics like: "Hey, McCloud, get off of my ewe!"
Speed Racer
"De plaene!! De plaene!!"

What's the difference between Rolling Stones music and Scottish music?
Rolling Stones music has lyrics like: "Hey, you, get off of my cloud!"
Scottish music has lyrics like: "Hey, McCloud, get off of my ewe!"

BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!
[fell off chair]
BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!
[tears forming]
BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!
[side ache benigging]
BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!! BWAAHAAAHAAAAAHAAAAA!!!!!
GeekStreak

Ok, I finally had time to read this thread...and I am LMFAO!! hehe
Spectre...I live in the Panhandle, and YES it does smell sometimes...but not all the time! The worst thing about it is no dropzones! As for the rest of Texas...it is a beautiful state and Texans don't fuck cows!
Texas girls have lovely voices...just ask a few of the guys on here who have heard me talk! ;)
Jess...we gotta stand up for Texas females! Men in Texas don't have to use cattle, they have girls like us to keep them warm at night, right?!
Sis (I missed you too, Mike...glad you are back!)
It isn't brave if you aren't scared...

...and there seem to be LOTS of beautiful women in Texas (some of 'em are on this forum!)

Speedy, you are so cool. I have a crush on you. ;)

Jess...we gotta stand up for Texas females! Men in Texas don't have to use cattle, they have girls like us to keep them warm at night, right?!

Sis, I can honestly say that lips that touch cows will never touch mine. Nor any other body part.
But no, I don't think any Texan male need resort to bovine company. We're hotties of the very first degree. :)