wingnut

homeward bound.....

lets all sing it ya know it the simon and garfunkel song.......thats me cept i really am going home.......i'll see ya guys later, next post will be from the land of the free and the home of me!!!!!!
p.s. call the t.v stations and tell them to have all fathers lock up thier daughters ..........wingnuts back!!!!!!!!!

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

hey, i'm back!!!!!!!!! after an uneventfull flight i am back in ohio and it sure does feel good to be home for a while!!!! well, gota go got to get my reserve repacked and make some jumps.......

"if dreams are like movies, then memories are like films about ghosts"-counting crows

Glad my Daughter is 3000 miles from Ohio!!
Safe Jumps and Blue Skies!!

now why would ya say that????? i'm a good guy, so i happen to be a skydiver and all but we could get past that fact......
SMO,
nope, no hop for me, comercial outa brussels on u.s airways at a very good rate!!! h.o.p.'s are just not that dependable, i mean i coulda got stuck in atlanta and had to skydive while i waited for a seat to open up, that would of been torture!!!!

Well...why do you feel like that about jumping in Atlanta?
I can think of tons of things much higher in the torture department than jumping at Skydive Atlanta. We have a great group of people, covered packing, and a Super Otter.

Re: homeward bound..... [Post#: 24302 / re: 23938 ]
Well...why do you feel like that about jumping in Atlanta?

no i was making a joke about if i got stuck in atlanta i would be forced to skydive and it would be a "bad" thing.....i have nothing against skydive atlanta!
freezone,
was at green county on tuesday, might make it back on the 3rd of july, i'm gona be jumping at aerohio on the 4th and maybe 5th.

okay, well, i just made it back from 4-h camp and boy, was it fun. was a counselor for highschool aged kids and we learned leadership stuff. i'll have to post about my experiances with a demo jump there!!!!!!!!
okay, i will be ariving to cross keys this saturday!!!!! that is in 4 days..... i don't know what time or anything depends if i can wake up early or not.
and i will be at AerOhio tommorow the 4th, it's gona rock, i'm a little mad though, i have 91 jumps not so that means i'm limited to my number of jumps!!!!! can't get to close to 100!!!!!!!

Hey wingnut...I'll be at Xkeys Saturday (weather permitting). Have Kelly point me out to ya. Don't worry about hitting 100....I have one AFP jump to go, so chances are (I hope I hope) I'll be buying the beer.
cielos azules y cerveza fría
-Kevin

hey rumor has it that this weekend we will have a skyvan, caravan and the FrankenOtter. yahoo!!!! wingie get there early! although i can't jump until about 4:30, at which time some people i'm jumping with in the Delmarva NSL meet will be wanting to jump prolly... should be an awesome weekend!!!
Stacy
http://astro.temple.edu/~sweeks