Dutchboy

Quincy dz.com meeting spot

OK, people. Where and when should we all meet at Quincy? How's about 10am each day at the Muff Brothers tent? If you are there that day and want to join up with other dz.comers then be there at that time.
BTW, I'll be there August 7-11, leaving early on the 11th, and arriving early on the 7th.
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

That seems reasonable. See you there. For those getting there earlier, I will be there on the 4th unless my RV breaks down on the way. Hey, it's a 1976 Coachmen; a CLASSIC! Orange shag carpet, blacklights, loud stereo, cold AC. Go left inside the main gate and look for the Alabama Gang enclave. I will be parked there on the closed runway.
Chuck

Screw all of yall! ;) I'm jealous, I want to go to Quincy, but that damn college tuition. I knew I should have just dropped out of school and used my student loans for something usefull. :D
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

I just calculated my gas cost for the trip and unless I can get a couple of people to drive up with us and split gas, I am going to drive a car and just stay in my dad's much-bigger RV. Still, I will be in the same area (left side of the road when you come in, on the closed runway). His is a white 33' Holiday Rambler with orange and blue stripes. It has Skydive Opelika stickers all over it. Keep a lookout for me. Hopefully, I will be able to corral someone into going from here so I can take ours.
Chuck

Well everyone here knows what I look like except I won't be wearing a PVC minidress! I will have black hair though, instead of my normal red...might even have a blue streak in it too! So look for the blue pimp mobile van and two screaming crazy women, me and Pam, with an exasperated-looking man in tow (Merrick!)
Sis

I'm not crazy because I take the right pills everyday.