Dutchboy

Last WFFC at Quincy?

I wonder if I just attended the last WFFC at Quincy. With all of the harrassment from the local cops it might just be the case.
The arrested some guy because they said he wasn't wearing enough clothes. They tried to arrest some girls for participating in a bikini contest, which Barney Fife and all the other cops gladly watched first.
The Dutchboy
http://www.geocities.com/ppolstra

From the sound of things I almost get the sense that the powers that be designed it this way. If they can't boot 'em out of Quincy officially, just make 'em not want to come back.
If they don't want our money, fine, we'll take it elsewhere. How 'bout Eloy? :)------------
Blue Skies!
Zennie

I wont get on my soap box but these kind of things are the reason I own several AK-47's among other toys. Political, social, and all the other agendas are way out of control in the good old USA. When cops become Storm Troopers and harassment tools it's time say F.U!
"I used to know a girl...She had two pirced nipples and a black tattoo"-Everclear
Clay

Girls almost get arrested for a bikini contest???

Man!!!! Sure has changed from the 1st time I went ... I'm sure I can remember Carbone MC'ing the wet T shirt contest... and I'm sure I can remember him starting to use scissors on various parts of the T shirts......
PS: sure hope it wasnt sis who got arrested! lol.... might explain why we havent heard from her! ;)

Man!!!! Sure has changed from the 1st time I went ... I'm sure I can remember Carbone MC'ing the wet T shirt contest... and I'm sure I can remember him starting to use scissors on various parts of the T shirts......

Hmmm....that would have been 1996 I beleive. And Carbone would have been in drag at the time, correct?
Mike
Mike's Sky World