skydiventom

New here

I am planning on going to elsinore this weekend for the chicks rock boogie. That is this weekend isn't it??
and then i will go down to Otay and get a jump or two in. :)I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver

The Chicks Boogie is scheduled for (I believe) October 13/14/15, or something near to that.
(Viking? Better check your first post for a typo, dude......you're showing your colors....)
Welcome to the wild world of DZ.com, skydiventom.
ciels-
Michele
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~

Viking, honey. You're still thinking about something else.......
We are in September. It just started.....still a while to go.....check a calendar....the Chicks Rock boogie is in October. It's about 5 weeks away. Your mom will have plenty to get pissed about before then.......
;)
Michele
"What of the dreams that never die? Turn to your left at the end of the sky".
~e e cummings~

Hey, Tom, welcome! Check it out, I have some of your pictures on my home page! In fact, the little clip of me here is from one of them.
I'm generally over at Perris, but a bunch of us are planning to head over to Elsinore at some point this weekend, maybe we can jump together then.
Carl
P.S. How did you like The Goal?

hey everyone...
TOM IS LIKE THE MOST BESTEST NEATO GUY EVER! how is that for some proper english?
just to give everyone a heads up...tom has shot video for my team for both SSL meets i was in and he is a very giving and all-around neat skydiver/vidiot. hee hee.
tom, this is Lara by the way, so glad you decided to come run a muck in the forums with us. i took the pictures from the last SSL so that i could make copies then i am going to give the negs and the big pics back to the brits, since they are visiting, i thought it was only fair. good momentos to take back to england, ya know? gosh that was a fun day.
i am totally going to have to take you up on that offer to video a dive of me and jake. he is puting together a website for a class he has, and we need some still shots of us in freefall. there is no way he can get away with puting a skydiving website together without having like at least one photo of me and him in the air. ha ha.
anyway, others you should look for on here, mandy is divaskychick? hmmm, can't remember. mark is shark. chaz is like chaz 1234. marissa already introduced herself, and tom, if you don't know who marissa is, i am going to be very ashamed. ha ha ha. ummm...well, everyone else will let you know who they are, linda and the rest.
wooohoooo. go elsinore!
Lara

tom, this is Lara by the way, so glad you decided to come run a muck in the forums with us. i took the pictures from the last SSL so that i could make copies then i am going to give the negs and the big pics back to the brits, since they are visiting, i thought it was only fair. good momentos to take back to england, ya know? gosh that was a fun day.

Can I have some copies, too?

Hey Carl!! it's good to hear from another "PM". Great site.. with some pretty good pictures if I do have to say so myself.. The Goal was great.. especially the example of the Boy Scouts walking along the path. Gave me a whole new perspective. I bought The Theory of Constraints and will start reading it next week.
Blue Ones!!