heathmor

OOPS!

Sorry everyone! I have not introduced myself; I came across this web site with a FAQ and it said go to the forums first! Well I got here and started reading then started typing not thinking of letting yall know who I was. My name is Heath.
My home DZ is Skydive the Rockies in Colorado. Freemont county airport to be exact. I am originally from Tx but have never jumped there. I am currently still on student status. I didn't go the AFF route I am doing the progression stuff. I should be licensed in about 10 more jumps. One of our planes crashed on landing a couple of weeks ago(about the time they released flying again)no one was hurt. Anyways our DZ is down to one plane so manafesting is a task. There is alot of 1st time static line students they pay more they jump first. We are getting a plane in a week or so, maybe it wont take long to get my A. I have a total of about 23 jumps so nowhere near a pro. I fly a Spectre 230 with a 230 R. My container I bought used and is so old there are no labels on it. It was an old student static container. Had to save money for jumping. That's about it If anyone is ever this way just drop in. $15.00 to 13000' AGL Might want a Oxy helmet cause that is about 19K ASL. Maybe we'll see ya around!!! If not here once I am licensed I plan on jumping the US one state at a time. PEACE!
Heath
If your not living on the edge; Your taking up too much space!!!

Hey Heath!
Welcome to DZ.com, we like it here, I'm sure you will too! Just take the snappy comments here with a pinch of salt, everyone's (well I am anyway....) a little wound up and grouchy in the wake of the recent tragedy.
Blues
B.

heath--
welcome to our world! not just the skydiving world, but our world here, DZ.com. I'm sure you find if you havent already) that there are lots of cool people here. and you will learn alot about skydiving through the collective storied and experiences here. this is an awesome place. personally I think i would be way behind the learing curve if it werent for this website.
this is a great sight to make travel plans with. it'll be easier going to a new dz if you know someone ,somehow.at least thats how i felt when i was on the road...so i guess we'll see you around!!
have funLIVE FREE,skydive
JT

Hey Heath!
If you would like a change, make your way out to Denver Skydivers Inc. in Brush, CO (www.denverskydivers.com). Steve and Maria run the place ***very*** well and it is always a friendly group to share in your fun and learning.
Kasey
We can lift ourselves out of ignorance, we can find ourselves as creatures
of excellence and intelligence and skill. We can be free! WE CAN LEARN
TO FLY!
-Jonathon Livingston Seagull
PS Bring Beer!! :-)

Kasey thanks for the invite. I was planning on about mid Oct. to go to Denver just wasn't sure which DZ to jump! Colorado DZ web sites are pretty weak! Not alot of info! Thanks again maybe I see ya there. Heath
If your not living on the edge; Your taking up too much space!!!

hey jess,
at least i jumped Tex. does that at least putme in the top 4%. the fact that i jumped w/ you before we knew who we were that should at least gimme a temporary spot,no? haha.
that still trips me out have fun, get high!!
have funLIVE FREE,skydive
JT

Welcome Heath. My name is Terri. I'm from Northern California and Dropzone is Davis. I'm just starting, CATD, about 10-15 jumps from my A license. Nice to meet you. If I'm ever your town...I'll look you up.
This is a very cool website...meet great people, and surprisingly, some who live in your own backyard that you never knew about! It's a great network here...and I'm glad you came aboard!
Terri