fonz

Virtual beers

Well in reality, I have two favorites that I keep around all the time: Rolling Rock and Coors Light (for when I just want to drink forever and not get pissed). Nowadays, I drink an awful lot of those tasty Smirnof Ice things too, though they kind of give me a stomach ache.
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"

Rolling Rock & Coors Lite? Bleah. Well, I guess I'd drink them if I were trapped on an island with nothing else.
Normally I don't do "Lite" beer. I have never understood "Lite" beer, because the original brands of beer that they make "Lite" versions of are already light beers to begin with (Bud, Miller, Coors, Michelob, etc.).
The wussiest beer in the entire world is Busch Lite! They have gone and removed the last vestige of beer flavor from that one. It's for people who don't like beer, because it tastes exactly like slightly-flat club soda!
Generally I don't drink any kind of beer that's actually lighter going in than coming out.
My favorite "drink all night & not get too drunk" beer is Guinness (draft, of course)!! :)Speed Racer
The problem with the world is that everyone is a few drinks behind
-Bogart