lazerq3

Save your self a pack job

Ok I'm dreaming last night (yes another skydiving dream) and me and two others luanch a three way sit . The plan is to exit in a sit and then watch a B-52 fly right over head and drop out a big way above us :S. So anyway were falling and see the B52 flay over and the jumpers all come out. Looks cool as hell from our point of view, when suddenly I realize that I'm only about 500 ft form the ground with nothing over my head so all the sudden I go into a stand to speed up and then go instantly to my back to slow down. The idea here is that if I speed up then I will slow down substancaily enough that I will land very soft in which I did and it worked . I hit the ground at a soft 5-10 mph! then I got up and yelled "hey I dont even have to pack this again"!!! What in the F%CK could this dream mean?:S
jason
P.s the shitty thing is I can barley hold a sit for real let alone go from sit to stand to back:S

That's interesting... been reading about wingsuit flight recently? :S
I've dreamt that I went in with nothing out and lived, but it wasn't comfortable like that... I had a wierd dream where I bounced, laid there for a while, then got up and thought, hey, that's cool, nothing broken...
Marc

I had a bizarre and annoying dream the other night.
I had a good skydive, but had a nasty spinning malfunction when I deployed. In the dream, I had to struggle to reach my cutaway handle. I finally made it and everything released just fine. Then I woke up, pissed as hell. My dream just ended right there, without my pulling silver or burning in. I tried to fall back asleep so I could pull my reserve handle, but it didn't work.
Man was that annoying!
Justin
My Homepage

I had a similar reoccuring dream where I kept burning in but I would get up, pack and get on the next load.

Anytime you gotta pack in your sleep, you've got something real disturbing going on.
Homer: What's the point of going out? We're just going to wind up back here, anyway.
flyhiB|