skybytch

One step closer...

Well, I'm another step closer to getting my butt back in the air - I just faxed the order form for my new custom Infinity! It's gonna be so purty... mostly electric blue, silver reserve side flaps, el.blue and silver stripes with black pinstripes, black harness... and a little "skybytch" on the mud flap so you'll know who I am when I show up to jump at your dz ;)
Now starts the worst part of getting a custom rig - the wait! But, the last one we ordered came in in under three weeks so... I just may have this by December 1st. I'll post pics when it gets here so you can all be jealous ;)
pull and flare,
lisa

I'll post pics when it gets here so you can all be jealous

naw, i won't be jealous... i've been jumping my old container and mains for the last year. ...while.....someone has been on the ground for awhile........:)
"up my noooossseee"- wingnut, at first euro dz.com boogie

what kinda canopy r u getting? a VX 46?

Nah, I'm holding out for the 39.... hey I could jump it once! ;)
I sized it for a Spectre 170/PD143R. I'll be using one of our demo canopies for 25 jumps or so (including the basic canopy control course at Perris), then I'll buy a 150, which will pack up soft and sweet in there. Next I have to figure out how to come up with the cash for a reserve... hmmm... Gramma just died, Dad's getting some money before xmas....
pull and flare,
lisa