jfields

Non-RW Jump Diagrams

Does anyone know of a place on the net or any book with good illustrations of non-rw skydiving formations. I found a bunch of sites with traditional flatflying formation diagrams, but that isn't what I'm looking for.
For example, I was trying to explain the kind of tube where you roll out the door. I couldn't find any diagrams, so I had to draw one to explain what I was talking about. It is attached. (No comments on my horrible pre-kindergarten stick figures.:$) I know it is horrible. That's why I'm looking for help....
I'm looking for diagrams of things like that, hybrid dives, and other things in the non-rw realm. Does anyone know of any sources, or, alternatively, is anyone willing to draw some?
Thanks!
Justin
My Homepage

I wonder what the fall rate would be on a stick figure skydiver...hmmmm...would he jump out of a stick plane? What would his canopy look like? :D(Sorry, I think this round of tests is going to drive me or has driven me crazy).
AggieDave '02
-------------
Blue Skies and Gig'em Ags!
BTHO t.u.

my hand just turned old

So does it feel any different? Y'know, kinda like after you've sat on it for twenty minutes or so to make it numb so it'll feel like someone else is.... ahh.... never mind....
See what happens when you let a woman go four months without sex?!?!?!?!?! ;) only 288 hours to go.... not that I'm counting or anything...
pull and flare,
lisa

Thanks for the laugh....I knew if I looked diligently for my entire life, I would eventually find someone whose artistic skills were worse than my own !
BTW....what happened ? When they hit terminal, did their faces blow off ?

Don,
I'm glad I could entertain. See, you people didn't beleive me when I said they were bad. You just didn't know how complete my lack of drawing talent really was.
Thankfully, I can skydive (slightly) better than I can draw. :D
So, which of you Picassos wants to make a decent drawing of that type of jump? You all can laugh at me all day, but only if someone steps forward with THEIR own version. ;)
Justin
My Homepage

here's my real picture of what I guess would be a tube jump, but we called it a 69 jump.

Andrea, You've got to learn that when it comes to tubes, size doesn't matter. BTW, what does one of those cost and do you take tips?
Homer: But Marge! I was a political prisoner!
Marge: How were you a political prisoner?
Homer: I kicked a giant mouse in the butt! Do I have to draw you a picture?
flyhiB|