Emma

Training at Sebastian or Deland?

running from racially-motivated mobs
oppression 101
remedial sex education (aka veterinary arts)
emigrating, for a better South Africa
Yeah...right....RSA is soooooooooo much better off now than it was 20 years ago.......yeah......
Isn't Lacrosse a gay college game?
"Shut up Dummy!"- Fred G Sanford

Yes, Clay, but at least now South Africans have a standard of life to match the rest of the continent.... But what do I care, I'm only going back there for holidays and hopefully the rest of my family emigrates soon too (yes they are planning to). Somehow I don't think the South African Tourist Bureau will be using me as a referal!
On that happy note, I'm off to bed (sans poodle! ;))
Will

You guys are KILLING me!

That's what this is all about. Well, unless you count Skreamer and Clay's preoccupation with hooking up with animals, that is. And I still don't understand that one myself. It is just a Clay thing, right Chuck, and not a Raeford one? I'd hate to toss you all into the "Poodle Love" crew. Although there is probably still room in the poodle, considering the two of them.... :)Justin
My Homepage

You guys are KILLING me!
To Emma: Choose Deland. You can party with Vladi Pesa and Jari!!!!!! Feel free to use my name in vain.

I have to agree with Chuck....go with Deland.. There's much more 4 way training going on there than Sebastian.. Both are great DZ's, but for 4 way, Deland is the one..
Oh, and be sure to ask Jari what happened to the toilet in his hotel room at Atlanta Freeflight.. :o I'm still waiting for that explanation..
Mike

Emma,
I agree with Mr Monkey. Go to Deland. I'm going to Sebastian and want to get a seat on the plane. We can't have lifts just for Team FattyFourWay. Definately need a SkyVan for that - sorry, should be SkyJuggernaught! :D
Hmm, perhaps I'll be trying to keep a low profile at Hinton from now on....
Mr. X.
(she'll never recognise me know!)

Yes yes whatever. You want us, bitch, you just don't know it yet. And when you realise that, well...let's just say, bring LOTSA flour, ok?
(Thanks for the info btw, very helpful, really, glad to see the 'serious' topic of RW is treated with the respect it deserves!
Em
x

Yes Emma,
You DO need to take RW seriously... :o Because I am *obviously* a GOD at RW.
Seriously though (boring...), Deland is a great place for 4 way. You can get on a load within a couple of minutes throughout the day, the computerised manifesting is quick and they have screens outside letting you know the status of all loads. The facilities are good, nice landing area, the winds don't affect the jumping as much as Sebastian on the coast either. Skyvan is fun too!
Sebastian does have the Brit 4-way team (XL) - you might have heard of them as you are *into* RW....
Both DZs will be able to offer what you're looking for, just up to you to make the decision! Deland! I still want a seat on the load fatty.... :D
X.