wildblue

Doesn't it just piss you off...

... when you get penalized for being an existing customer? I mean, I've given this wireless company money for the past couple years, and my phone breaks. Ok, so I have to go buy a new one, but now I have to pay a $30 "Upgrade fee" ... wtf?! Are you serious? Of course, that's better than it was yesterday. Yesterday the moron I talked to at the store said I couldn't even get the $70 off like everyone else could, "that's for new activations only" Turns out he's a moron, and doesn't know what he's talking about. I can get the 70 off (just have to pay 30)
It also pisses me off when someone asks you to fix something, and then starts fucking with it while you're right in the middle of fixing it. Do these idiots take their car to the mechanic, let him get it on the left, then hop in and try to drive away? I told you I'd call when you could use it again, don't use it again until I call!
Another thing that seriously torques me is these little maggots who have absolutely no respect for anyone else and/or the relationship they may be in. I think ass-bags that persistently and repetitively pursue someone who they know is happily involved should have their nut sack (or clitoris - whichever is appropiate) removed with a rusty pair of pliers and a un-lubricated chainsaw shoved up their ass sideways.
And why can't people learn to drive? You'd think, after numerous years of there being an accident at the exact same location at almost the exact same time of day, at least 2 days a week, people should get the hint that "Hey, maybe I should't drive like a complete fool just to get to work 3 seconds sooner.. hell.. I don't even really like work. Maybe I'll drive really slow and in the right lane" A fella can dream, can't he?
And is it that hard to make another pot of coffee when you take the last cup? (or even close to the last cup) I mean, all you have to do is dump out the old stuff, put in a filter, open a little pre-measured bag of coffee, dump it in and push a button. Feeble minded lazy fokkers.
Winter pisses me off too.
K... I think I'm done.
Have a happy turkey day (or tufurkey, if you're fruity like that)
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag

And why can't people learn to drive?

Spend one week in Holland and you'll wish you were driving in the U.S. again :)Most Dutch drivers are complete idiots, making you wonder how the fuckin' hell (threw in some polite words to please Clinton's mom) they ever got their license:o
Never been there, but I heard the Italians are even worse drivers :D
Alphons
http://www.liacs.nl/~avwerven

"but I heard the Italians are even worse drivers"
Try Korea! I got a medal for over 100 combat sorties between Tongduchon and Osan AB. 1 hr ten minutes was my all time record if you left before 6AM. Leave in the middle of the day and it's 3 hrs or more. About a 70 mile trip.
"Shut up Dummy!"- Fred G Sanford

hey chickenhead - it's not breaking, her choice to what? get harassed by horny little fuckers that can't catch a hint with both hands?
And I wasn't bitching about my life, I was just pissing and moaning about stupid people... it's called a bored rant.
Christ... develope a sense of humor, or I can just include you in my next "Stupid People Rant"
I got sunshine, in a bag

"get harassed by horny little fuckers that can't catch a hint with both hands?"
If this bothers you just stop taking her to the DZ. You know how we skydivers are. BTW if I ask her to show me the tits and if she's wearing underwear....I'm NOT HITTING ON HER!!! It's just friendly conversation.....:)"Shut up Dummy!"- Fred G Sanford

Hey, zippy, I wasn't talking about you and your situation now was I? I was talking about this particular situation as it applies to me. And no, it's not something she wants otherwise I doubt she'd be telling me about it. So the rest of your incoherent thoughts don't apply.
Therefore, since you should hopefully now realize that none of it was directed at you, I wasn't attacking you (although you took it all a little personally... hit a nerve?) And evidently you do have time for my "school girl bitchy whining" .. you did reply to this twice. I'm sure most other people saw it as a humerous "stupid people suck" rant, as it was meant.
Wal-Mart is having a sale on senses of humor... you should go check them out.
I got sunshine, in a bag

Sorry, i was in a pissed of mood, thought you were attackin since it was a funny coincidence after i had just posted on the same topic last night (or the day before) and like a pitbull i saw red and went for the leg. Shit if it was me in the relationship and she was playin then id probably feel the same way, but when your on the other end and its her choice its kinda very very fun. Also would like to say i agree with the wireless company shit, money hungry big buisness but ive always known that so i play them back to the fullest.
Anyway, meant some of what i said just not in a not such a GRRRR GRRRRR GRRRRRR [rabid drool hangs from corner of the mouth ] sort of way. But i still think it was schoolgirl playground bitchin though:) - no suckass here so if you wanna continue out it would be my pleasure. But in a type of apologie ive deleted the offending posts.
One last thing- Clinton go get your spanking from mummy now mmmkay, see i didn't even fuckin swear...doh

in reply to:
Spend one week in Holland and you'll wish you were driving in the U.S. again
Most Dutch drivers are complete idiots, making you wonder how the fuckin' hell (threw in some polite words to please Clinton's mom) they ever got their license
----
Hey! I resent that! :)
BTW: Ever tried driving in Poland?! Great fun.. but you'll have to bring your own (old) tank.. B|