Viking

Ok have you guys tried this with your girl??

Wondered if anyone had noticed your little slip up!

Slip up? Look, dude, I'd been screwing these two whores and downing neat bourbon for a good five hours...no wonder my alter-ego was tring to make a break for it...(silly leedle fat pie eating beeetch...fukin ruined my image!) However...my metaphorical balls are by no means diminished by the presence of a 'feminine side'... Can't believe no one tracked me down earlier anywayz.....
Ben..does this mean I'm bisexual?

Great thing - if you know each other well. don't try on first date. but in a close longtime-relationship, it really can spice things up!

THANK YOU!!!!
and screamer you can guys can buy me all the hookers you want but nothing will happen b/c there is no way i have sex for the first time with a damn hooker.
I swear you must have footprints on the back of your helmet - chicagoskydiver

phuq me you all sound like virgins................... go to Kings Cross get ya selfs a £20 whore and have some fun....... you obviously are all not getting it enough............... get a woman or you will all go blind............ better still get off the phuqking internet and mix in the real life - you may not believe it but there are real women out there................... and if you are unable to get real women I know some twins who are very accommodating.......... ;op
BSBD
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"