OmriMon

i need ur help! (no money begging included)

hey guys, i need your help here.
as u know i've been planing to come to the US for quite a while and now that i got the money i'm starting to look to which dz i wanna go to, my main choice was zhills in FL. but they don't need any eployees for this season, so what i'm asking here is to ask your DZO at your local dz if they need any employees and if dudes under 18 can jump there, i'm willing to do anything (i.e cleaning, mowing,loading pumpin,humpin,jumpin)
tnx!
"The longer you freefly - The longer your beard is":S

"...and if dudes under 18 can jump there..."
That might be a tough one....I dont know of any in Florida, but I could very easily be wrong. Theres a lot of people on here who have been in FL a whole lot longer than me, I'm sure they'll be more help. If I hear of any, I'll let you know....send me a PM if you happen to be going by DeLand, maybe we can meet up...
Good luck,
Marshall

Camel, I will look around for you. Likely no one will answer the question about 18 yrs on this forum but you can get some private email about this. I will do what I can for you and you know that. I really would like for you to get outta town for a while, so to speak or if you follow my English.
Oh, and Texas is nice, and the people are super great. Plus you will already know most of us and we can all help you.
But you dont get to see my Boobies any time soon, ok Pal? ...and that goes for you too Clay...
http://www.AirAnn.com
Sports don't build character.... they reveal it. -unknown

But you dont get to see my Boobies any time soon, ok Pal? ...and that goes for you too Clay...

Is that only for those two guys....like can I....or is it for all guys, but only they have asked?.....just asking
;););)
"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa

i already emailed most of the places i thought about going and asked if i can jump there.
now i'm looking for a job at those places
so if u guys can ask around i'd appreciate it
btw, i don't have a green card or a working permit if anyone asks
"The longer you freefly - The longer your beard is":S

Hey Buddie, I have been washin the dishes thinking about this... I do my best thinking when working with heavy machinery like dishwashers...
Anyway, couple of things. Have you finished school? If not why not do that and then come over for college. Just a thought.
And how about a place to live? I think I can come up with something for you here in Texas. Uncle Zennie, Uncle Slappie, and your best bud Cyber can show you around town and get you settled in. I dont supose you know how to clean a pool and mow the yard? Hummm?
And about that green card, I am not going to marry you. Ask Slappie. LOL
http://www.AirAnn.com
Sports don't build character.... they reveal it. -unknown