skymama

Who's coming to Florida?

PT, who are you refering to?

Wildblue. He said: The 26th though the 2nd. No idea where we'll end up... I just got done printing direction to about 8 different places. I think Z-hills and Lake Whales will be the closest to where we're staying
Z-Hills is right outside Tampa (where the game is on Jan 1) and Lake Wales is pretty close by too. But I could be terribly wrong, I'm just making inferences. :)I wanted to put some really inspiring lyrics here but none of them fit.
>< !!

dave, your accent is as english as my big toenail!!! i'd say more french than english, but most definitely new-yorkan!!
still working on my florida plans, looks like the first week in march i'll be travelling around there to celebrate the end of a residency and long educational road. yahoo!! where better to celebrate than in the tunnel and in FL??!!
Stacy
http://users.snip.net/~stacy

Nope, no tickets, or I would have to stop by there.
If it makes you feel any better, I won't take as much joy in OSU beating USC as I would if it were another team. I mean, you have to have some love for a school where you can buy a hat that says "Cocks"
I ain't happy, I'm feeling glad
I got sunshine, in a bag

i could be... not sure when i'm headed to baltimore. it really depends on how much laundry, paperwork, and present wrapping i get done on friday-saturday, etc. u jumping? i'm sure i could be coaxed into making a jump before i head out...
Stacy

and the pics were rather entertaining, weren't they? it was an interesting evening.... or at least what i remember of it.... there is never anythign bad about a party that lasts for 10 hours, nor one that is lovingly subtitled by many as "It Seemed Like A Good Idea At The Time"
Stacy

They were probably talking bout my rig....FQR's ripped my rig off in about 30 minutes...broke my window too on my brand spanking new volvo...thats how I found it was gone...the alarm was having a cow...but thank god for insurance....at least now I will get a brand new reserve and even a brand new cypres too.....instead of used stuff....and I have already ordered an Odyssey instead of the regular javelin this time.....I am psyched....so if any one see's a red,black, and gold javelin with skymedic on the Rfront mudflap and they dont answer to marc or marcus its fkn mine and not me in it.....also has a star of life on the left mud flap...
Marc
Res Firma Mitescere Nescite

Have you ever had to race to get a cutaway canopy before the locals do? I've heard some of those neighborhoods like to catch canopies when they come down. I havent seen this myself, but several different people have told me they've seen cars waiting downwind with their trunks open on busy days. I'm not sure exactly which neighborhoods, but I'm guessing its the ones to the northeast of those baseball diamonds. Anyways, glad your insurance worked out OK and you are able to get new stuff. Thats awesome.
Blue skies,
Marshall