sinister69

Orthopedic Doctors?

Anyone in Southern California know any good orthopedic doctors? I don't think my leg is healing correctly and want to get ahold of a doctor that is not with my medical insurance to get another opinion on my leg. Any help would be appreciated. thanks. email or PM me with a reply.
Blue Skies!
Sinister69

A-38927

>Anyone in Southern California know any good orthopedic doctors?
Dang, if you'd asked me six months ago, I'd refer you to my girlfriend, an orthopedic surgeon. (You'd probably have to buy us beer though.) She's in Massachusetts now, finishing her residency.
-bill von

Try Dr. Andrew Shaffer in Huntington Beach.
He's been jumping for 30+ years and has been putting jumpers back together just about as long.
I've used him several times myself and I'm still jumping and walking. :-)
Reply by email.
Red, White and Blue Skies,
John T. Brasher D-5166

>MMMMM....A sugar Momma just for me.....Now cough up the phone number....
Somehow I don't think you could handle her. She's managed to shut down Mike Burrill and Mad John cold. She even managed to shut up Mike McGowan for a minute or so, which is no easy task - especially when he's talking about himself.
-bill von

"especially when he's talking about himself."
I can only imagine......"I'm tired of talkin about me..How bout you talk about me for a while."
I'll take my chances though. I mean...what's the worst thing that could happen...right?
"I got some beers....Let's Drink em!!!"
Clay

>I can only imagine......"I'm tired of talkin about me..How bout you talk about
> me for a while."
Nope. As I recall, Mike was talking to Amy and going on about himself, something about how his weight bench is for outdoor workouts and his bed is for indoor workouts. Someone behind him in the otter said "You guys, you all think with your penises."
Mike said "Hey, I don't think with my penis! I think _about_ my penis all the time, but not with it."
Amy said "Yeah, me too."
This puzzled Mike. "Uh, you think with your . . . ?"
"No, but I think about _your_ penis all the time," she said.
Mike's mouth just opened and closed a few times, then he said "Dang" and looked out the window. He had no comeback.
-bill von