chickenhawk420

What would you do if psycho comin for you?...

What would you do if.....
Go round mates, birthday drinks and theres the guy from the flat above him. Seems nice but won't shut the fuck up. Starts geting little aggitated. Friend freaks out a bit coz guy looks like hes holdin on to the plastic beer can loop as tight as he can but its about to snap. So the pub next door comes into play, atleast its a public place.
So what makes this guy strange;
Firstly hes a hard bastard 37 ex boxer whos in a band who attached himself to mate.
1)Constant bullshit- from things like he met the Krays but he would have been 15 at the time and they would have been inside. Plus this was a time when he was mean't to be starting professional boxing (at 15??) with 78 fights to his name (48 KO's, only 2 loss- yeah right :S). To other things like finding backstage passes, ending up jamming with U2 (the edge to be preciese). The list seriously goes on, we started talking about it after our escape. Realise hes talkin shit so test the water a bit- throughout questions already know the answers to.
2) Hes got one fucked up life story (not something strange ) but the way he talks about it. How hes fucked up, could be famous yada yada. Ex girlfriends (which he expressed an intrest in "ripping her head off and nutting it like a ball") to his seven year ordeal with his Mum who had cancer and died. Later he says to mate that "I don't have that problem my mums dead" in a eirie way- silent stare for five minutes afterwards.
3)Both suspect somethings not right with him, would snap if disagreed or said something which showed what he said up. If he was bullshitting but we knew something about the subject he would realise and clam up, very deffensive and at times agressive but not overtley.
4)Talked to him about skydiving- aparantly the fastest we can go is 120 mph - i was assured by him. And at this point, while my mate was pissin, he makes a point to say "Im not affraid to die" loudly. Oh how i enjoyed that one :o
Please stay with it coz it gets even better.....
5) Gets into a verbal with landlord becoz won't serve him pint after 11:00 (show me a pub that does!) and wants to fight him. Calms down.
6)Find out that he can hear EVERYTHING in my mates flat. During conversations we BOTH noticed conversations we had had a week or so earlier, wrecked on hash, in mates flat. The thing is we have pretty weird conversations so its strange for the same disjionted subjects to come up in the same order using our humour. We both remember this one conversation we had and i swear it was freaky how similar (read exactley the fucking same) it was. He admitted he can hear us clearly.
Nearing end now. This guy freaked me out but what freaked me out the most was my mate and how freaked out he was (and thats normally a pretty good indication of get the fuck out of there if a person you know doesn't get flustered easliy is more worried than you've seen them before). Maybe we overreacted and hes just a very lonely guy but i just have a bad feeling. Plus he lives upstairs to where im going tonight.
Put it this way my mates so scared that hes talking about extra locks and getting his Dad involved- well i leave it to your imagine and ill just leave it at hes connected. Is he/we overreact? Are we the insane ones coz it feels like it? What??

Good advice, im staying well away from him. Just hope he doesn't decide to keep poping downstairs. Just found out something else; first time my mate meets hime he walked into his flat uninvited, gave him £100 accoustic guitar. NIce chap, then leaves with words "i don't do give anything away for free"- to that extent. Hope i never see him.
Im going there now so if i don't post within the next two days, its the guy in flat 9 (i think) above flat 7.