koune

Friday morning

It's still nighttime in America (or at least the biggest part of it....or isn't it, I don't know actually)...but here in Europe, the day just started.
I haven't jumped in three weeks now (wind with rain followed by snow / fog / hangover) so this weekend the weather better be good!
Wait a sec. there are some blue spots in the sky and what's the big yellow thing doing there?? ...WHOOOHAAAH!!!
So...T Minus 8 hours and Counting! ;)

MORNING!!!
Hummmm, the forecast is shite - but there is no suprise.
I have not jumped in nearly 3 weeks either - fooker isn't it!
I'm having a non jumping weekend. Tattoo on Sat and looking at horse on Sunday.
Hope the folowing weekend is jumpable - wanna jump my new rig.
Have fun

What kind of Tattoo will you take... or don't you know yet?
I think I will go deep into the forrest so I don't have to watch the royal marriage, our crown-prince (duhhr...crown-prince?, well you know what I mean. They guy who will be our king) ;) is marrying tomorrow as you'll probably know.
Take a long walk...is better than watching TV all day....like the rest of the country. >:(

Take a long walk...is better than watching TV all day....like the rest of the country. [sad]

Correction: "like 99.9% of the rest of the country." :)Do you think we'll be watching the ceremony at the DZ? Hope not..
Blue Skies and 120MPH winds..

The King of Netherlands is getting married. . . .

He is not the king....yet...just next in line. I went to school with the idiot, the had to transfer him to a private school in England because he was too stupid to pass in the Dutch system.
Nothing like having your future king marry the daughter of an Argitinian (spelling?) dictator-period criminal.....
I am soo glad I left that country.......
SkyDekker
"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa

the had to transfer him to a private school in England because he was too stupid to pass in the Dutch system.

Yesss....at our posh English private schools all you need is a plum in your mouth and plenty of old money and voila! You shall be edumacated to the finest standards! Thickies welcome.....In fact - any money will do, old or new. Why, at Oxford, they even build whole college wings devoted to attracting foreign students...;)

Why, at Oxford

I am sure he did not go to Oxford :)It was however soo much easier to hide everythign from the press, since they don't really have private schools in Holland. And people in public schools tend to talk, especially for some money etc etc.......
Now if you go to smaller private school, in this case in England, it is a lot easier toset your own standards without stories making it to the newspaper.......
Unless you get into the doobies and alcohol :D
SkyDekker
"We cannot do great things, only small things with great love" Mother Theresa

How true, but I think they excluded royalty from those activities......

Maybe...not Prince Charles though..and certainly not our young Edward. They have that 'buggered to death' look in their eyes, even now....poor loves.

Yesss....at our posh English private schools all you need is a plum in your mouth and plenty of old money and voila! You shall be edumacated to the finest standards! Thickies welcome

I'm reminded of a Monty Python sketch: The Upper Class Twit of the Year Contest! :D
Speed Racer
"Fill your hand, you son-of-a-bitch!"