E150

Waaaaaah

Yeah - i think when you posted this - we were all getting manifested for the first load...:)Everyone was REALLY chuffed - ppl had been gagging for it for weeks and weeks....... Nice ;)
i did a 4 way that ended as 4 solo's and a nice 3 way - YIPPEE!
And there were LOADS of ppl who had forgotten how to pack :(
Phil
---
If you have to ask, you don't understand

Shallow b£stards with materialistic out looks.............. who gives a sh!t what car you drive ............. you are all gonna die just like me, he & she in the end................... my rig means more to me than my car - my car is there to get me to the DZ - thats all............................ and why do i Bitch like this - coz I aint got a 2 seater sports car!!!!................ ;op
I will just wait for my Icarus .................. more sporty than my car and much more fun.....................

bsbd
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"

Hey Jo....not wanting to rub yer face in it.....
But yeah...2 fourways with the option to do even more hop-n pops (declined due to having passed out on DZ floor from too much excitement - aint used to this skydiving thang any more, it's been a while y'know...)
And now, finally made it to altitude and EXIT after...3 weeks or whatever...I am in AGONY from using muscles that have atrophied as a winter-whuffo these last few weekends! I am walking like an 80 year old woman....It's not very cool, I must say!
So - Jo - are you getting your arse down the DZ this weekend? Allegedly there is a beach party on Saturday night (scary thought, 3fLiEr in a sarong and bikini....mmm)

No worries - i aint going to be there!!!............... gotta work - harshness......................
but i will don a bikini and prance around my house whilst masturbating with baby oil to Beethoven to keep in the spirit of the party if you like................ who says Im a sicko.......................
bsbd
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"

but i will don a bikini and prance around my house whilst masturbating with baby oil to Beethoven to keep in the
spirit of the party if you like................ who says Im a sicko.......................

too much information man... :D
"Jumping out of planes for the thrill of it all."
-J.Geils Band