carbonezone

Carbonezone - Farwell to Texas Party

This is your formal invitation “as formal as it is gonna get”!!!!
Come on out to the Cut-Away Café – Carbonezone (located in Rosharon Texas) for our “LAST SUPPER” FARWELL TO TEXAS / LOUISIANA PARTY!!! This will be our last weekend of operation in Texas as we are headed to Florida “SKYDIVE AMERICA PB”. We would love to see all of our friends to say THANKS for the last two years…they have been GREAT and will be held NEAR AND DEAR TO OUR HEARTS…YOU GUYS ROCK!!!!!
WHEN: SATURDAY FEBRUARY 23RD
ITALIAN FEAST: Mama Carboneies Lasagna, Linguini and Clam Sauce, Veggie Lasagna, Meat-a-ballz, Sausage and Salad (ALL YOU CAN EAT)!
BEER…BEER…AND MORE BEER
PLEASE RSVP TO OUR EMAIL SO WE CAN MAKE SURE WE HAVE ALL THE GOODS [email protected]
Love you all and cant wait to see you!
BSBD
Scotty and Tami
Scotty -n- Tami

Pure speculation here but most skydivers have no idea where Rosharon, TX. is but many many more know of Skydive America PB. Whatever Scotty's reasons, his home cookin will be a nice addition to the dropzone.
Opie
If your not on the edge, you can't enjoy the view!

I don't know what image he is trying to portray. SSL is all about the $$$. I now, I worked there, full time, for 16 months. He probably has found a way to make more $$$ off of food concessions. Scotty and I always got along and I already iss hanging out w/ him and listening to his stories.
Why did the DZO say I couldn't teach there part time anymore (2nd weekend after quiting full-time) for refusing to take an AFP LVL 2 w/ a 300 lb exit weight that no other instructor would take?
Hook

*hugs* It's ok pookie bear....Cyndi and I still luv you.....
Can we jump your 60 now???
Wait on the 2 out thread you said you would jump any combo....ummm....how about your 60 and my 97.....I'll even be nice and offer to pack your pretty green reserve. :)

hook:
damn.....it's getting hot in here, or is it just me? it's a shame in my opinion that you are not allowed to coach/work at sdsl anymore, i personally think the dzo is foolish for not letting you, but as i've said before, i'll say it now publically, he made a bad decision, you are certainally an asset to any organization, plus your the first person i ever exited an aircraft with. additionally, i don't know of but two people, maybe a third i trust my gear/rigging with, and your one of them, thanks for all you do.
Blue Skies, Hot Days:
Richard
"Gravity Is My Friend"

I just hate to see people get away w/ crap that they shouldn't. From hoop (not an A & P) doing maintenance on the jumpships, to the DZO doing nothing when a TDM I exited to aircraft w/o the top 2 connections to the student connected, to the DZO telling a TDM I take that suicidal passenger or you are fired to staff rates being $15.00 and an 8 way team paying $87.50 for 9 slots, the Cessna pilot not having a commercial rating, and then having people say what a great guy and a great place it is kinda pisses me off. It is fine if you like the place, just don't kid yourself. SSL does things anuway they want to and generally that means making max $$$ even at the cost of safety, the rules, or the right thing.
Hook