Slappie

Let's talk about PETS

so i've gathered from previous posts.. i guess i'm lucky then... she came after custody a year later, lost, and now she pays me child support. i was thinking of buying a new car and then let her know she's paying for it.. but that would be mean wouldn't it? :D;)
"Jumping out of planes for the thrill of it all."
-J.Geils Band

it was a happy day for me, and i hope it turns out that way for you as well... it was mostly a relief just to be done with all that crap. the courts still seem to think that having breasts automatically makes you a better parent, but that just ain't so.
-J.Geils Band

"but that just ain't so."
You're tellin me...She is a convicted felon. On child abuse charges no less and SHE STILL HAS CUSTODY. What a bunch of shit this has all been....:D All I can do is laugh...if not...I'd probably be on top of a water tower somehwere...LMAO
"I only have a C license, so I don't know shit..right?"-Clay

The true difference between cats and dogs...
Dogs look at their owner and think, 'She feeds me, combs me, picks up after me, loves me... she must be a god!'
Cats look and their owner and think, 'She feeds me, combs me, cleans my litter box, loves me... I must be a god!'
We have 1 fat, antisocial cat, Leaha, and 1 silly dog, Shawnee. They get along alright, but Leaha hates to admit it. I'd have more cats, but Leaha really, really hates other cats. We tried a kitten once, hoping that Leaha's 'nuturing' side would come out. Instead she tormented the kitten endlessly.
The pet I want to get is a rainbow boa. What a beautiful snake!
http://members.shaw.ca/kaizen/pets.htm
No one flies too high, who flies on his own wings

Ok I agree,,
took Kitty to work today,,, funny how a change in diet affects a dog,, she musta had gas and the squirts,, was suppose ta rain and be cold,, put her inside the cab,, went out a while later and it was like she sprayed shit all over inside my truck,, Gagged me,, officially withdraw her from any cool pet comp,,,,

Awww, yey, a pets thread.
Skymama can tell you about my kitty. BZ rescued him before he was even a week old. His mom abandoned him so we fed him from a syringe and now his first b-day will be coming up in May and he's so healthy and so handsome.
I named him Sabre after my canopy and he wears a mini-skydiving pin on his colar. He's a GREAT jumper! We carry him around in one of those little rig backpacks. He sticks his head and paws out and just hangs out on your back while we go for a walk. He enjoys playing in the tub while we take a shower, sleeping on our pillows next to our head, falling asleep in our laps, playing with his skydiving ribbons, and helping me clean the house.
I really love dogs, but KITTIES ARE WHERE IT'S AT!
Much love and blue skies,
Carrie http://www.geocities.com/skydivegrl20/

is your new sig line from snl's celebrity jeopardy? i like the "i'll take the penis mightier for 400".. one with nicholas cage.. actually, most of them are good, as long as sean connery is in there!
suck it trebek, suck it long, and suck it hard.
-J.Geils Band

Best SNL sketches in the last 5 years. You can find videos of all of them on the web if you look hard enough. While you're at it, get the one with Garth Brooks as Babette in "Old French Whore." Anyway, here are two of my favorites:
Connery: "I pose a conundrum to you; a riddle if you will."
Trebek: "I don't want to hear it."
Connery: "What's the difference between you and a mallard with a cold? One's a sick duck; I forget how it ends, but your mother's a whore."
Trebek: This is the sound a doggy makes.
Connery: Moo.
Trebek: No.
Connery: Well thats the sound your mother made last night
Trebek: OK, that's not necessary.
Burt Reynolds: Who is, uh, Scooby-Doo.
Burt Reynolds: That was a funny dog Scooby-Doo, he drove around in a van and solved mysteries.
Trebek: That is incorrect.
Burt Reynolds: No thats correct. I remember, he had a pal Scrappy Doo.
French Stewart: Who is John Caffey and the Beaver Brown Band thank you very much I'll take animal sounds for 800.
Trebek: No! Good Lord! We would have accepted bow-wow, or Ruff.
Connery: Oh, rough, just how your mother likes it eh Trebek?
Trebek: C'mon that is way out of line...
--
Brian
Homepage
AIM: suprmath

True story and only a day old.
I got to work yesterday morning to find a dead cat in one of the workshops.(we have a lot of strays). It had either eaten rat poison or been hit by a truck during the nightshift.
I ask one of the labourers to go throw it in the bin and the ensuing conversation went as follows.
Me "Chuck that cat in the bin for me"
Labourer "Where this cat come from"
Me "Dunno, do I look like it's phucking mother. Just throw it away "
Labourer "When this cat come here"
Me "This morning sometime"
Labourer "Ah this is good, I can eat him."
Siiiiigh only in this place:D