Strynx

Food

why drink beer when there's an Okanagan Cider around?

Oh yeah ... my wife is -- shall we say "fond" of Okanagan Extra Cider ... I'd say peach and glacier berry are at the top of her list...I guess I should take back some of those empties soon, 'cause they are just gonna keep pilin' up!
"Men weren't meant to ride
With clouds between their knees"
Five For Fighting

Aw man I love all kinds of food.... Thai, Greek, Mexican, TexMex, Chinese, Japanese, Italian, BBQ, Cajun/Creole ... you name it.
I don't think I could decide on a favorite restaurant, let alone a favorite food. Pico's in Houston is way up there, as is a little Thai place called Patu.
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

I like Filet Mignon, rare to med. rare, with shrimp, salad, garlic bread and a glass (hell make it a bottle) of good red wine. yummmmm

With the exception of the shrimp (yuck), this could possibly be my favorite meal.
Skydivers...they're just plain cool!
Chris

Shrimp (prawns preferrably), salad, garlic bread and good wine (whole bottle will do) is a perfect meal for me or there is a restaurant in Seattle that will alder plank cook, salmon or halibut, yummy, yummy. Then they have this 'house' basil olive oil to dip the nice crusty bread in, out of this world!!!!
J

hehehe sis rolls giggling down the hallway...
MOOOOO!!!!!! Yep we went to the Japanese steakhouse last weekend (wasn't then when it was skycat? pammi?) and me and you know who shared an order of shrimp and steak....we got it rare...the middle was still cool almost cold...DAMN good. Most of the time I like it a *little* more done than that though...not much though. Cooking too much or marinating too much ruins the flavor of the meat. :P
Guys if you ever go out with a chick who likes steak and you like to grill the best way to do it is go to Sam's or someplace that sells Tenderloin and then take it home and cut it yourself. Its about $35 for one but you get about 10-15 (depending on size) filets out of it. This has me smitten, let me tell you. Maybe this is why I (get this!) have a beer (Corona only) waiting (lid off already) for him after the last load of the day. (If I am busy I set it on his video workstation)
I know I know everyone tells me I'm crazy, but then I say, but HE COOKS ME FILET!
damn i am going bonkers. fucking exhaust fumes, man
Sis
Can you Trip like I do?