Beeron

Out of the darkness

Hi Everybody!
OK, I must admit that I've been a full-fledged "lurker" here on DZ.com for about 9 months (ever since I started AFF last summer). Didn't feel quite right about posting, cause I didn't feel I had much of anything "intelligent" to offer the skydiving community.....but I've come to realize that's really not much of pre-requisite around here. : ) (cough....Clay, Skreamer.....cough) j/k : ) . What I have found is that there's a great bunch of people here whom I would like to befriend,... jump with, (and jump on, but that's entirely different thread...haha!).... drink with,...tell all kinds of crazy stories around the bonfire,...ya know,....cool skydiver stuff!!!
So, I just had to say hi (finally) and let you know that you'll be seeing my sorry ass around here a LOT! From here forward, I vow that I'll:
* Gladly share my virtual beer (the good green bottled variety).
* Willingly participate in the zip tie activities (...those crazy Texans ....haha!).
* Religiously post my weekend #'s
* Not post-whore ...(too much)
and last, but certainly not least..............
* Try to mention "boobies" as much as possible.
Thanks,
B~
"My eyes are dry and my hands are clean
and I can't believe all the things I've seen"
-- Blind Melon

I am probably the most responsible person in these forums **cough cough** Bullshit **cough cough**
But uh for real there are actually cool people posting here. When you get to meet em in person it's even better.
How many jumps do you have? Were do you jump? What your favorite alchohol, Do you like farm animals? Kids? Are u a kid? Why is the sky blue?
Anyway welcome.....B|
SEBAZZ.......

Oh man....so many questions? Let's see.....
* Jump at Denver Skydivers in Brush, Colorado
* Got 19 jumps right now (only two blanks left on my A prof. card).
* Fav. alcohol = dark beer and good scotch.
* Farm animals???...well, I think there best handled by professionals...which I'm not. (Clay, any input?....sorry man...I couldn't resist).
* Am I kid? - Well, I kinda act like one sometimes (but agewise I'm 33)
* The sky is blue because of the way the sun's rays are refracted and reflected through the earth's atmosphere....or so my science book says.
And my dog's name is Shannon.
B~
-- Blind Melon

Do you go both ways?........

Seb????? I don't know if we want to hear why you posted that!!
It hasn't been THAT long has it??? Hey, Lisa said she would come up to No. Cal. Dude, we can all pitch in $ at the DZ for the "Save" Seb fund and rent you a girl....
:::OK, Canopy is Open, No Traffic Around, .. Why are these "Extra" Lines Draping Down??, Damn!

Funny you ask that! Until this past weekend, I done exclusively belly flying, but we had this little Cessna at the DZ on Sat. that had the smallest door I'd ever seen. So, I fumbled my exit and was all unstable and somehow ended up in sit (unintentionally)....sure was cool though : )
Yeah, I know.....BEER!
-- Blind Melon

Hey, Lisa said she would come up to No. Cal.

Gladly. Lots of people I haven't seen in years up there; I really need to make the trip.

Dude, we can all pitch in $ at the DZ for the "Save" Seb fund and rent you a girl.

$3.68 ain't gonna get him much... :P
pull and flare,
lisa