ramon

Weather sucks Donkey D***

Yeah Ramon! Well, I'm still more then likely going to drive the 2 hours down to Spaceland, though. The chance of a kickass FF boogie and no jumps is better for one weekend then sitting around and chunking small FF stuff out of the 182...:)"Homer Simpson, smiling politely."

Did someone somewhere say the "B" word?
I just check weather.com and accuweather.com and they both forecast Rosharon as partly cloudy tomorrow and Saturday. weather.com has thunderstorms pushed back to Monday, but Accuweather still has them on Sunday.
Take it all with a grain of salt, but the forecast trend has been to push the thunderstorms further out toward early next week.
Let's keep our fingers (and toes, legs, arms & eyes) crossed for at least jumpable weather. :)"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

I would never not drive to a boogie just because the weather channel said it was going to be shitty. Always give it a whirl anyway, even if you get stuck only getting to party.
Chuck's weather channel interpretation: If it says there is a 90 percent chance of rain, then that means I will generally get to skydive 90 percent of the day.
Speaking of weather: It's nasty as hell in NC, but sunny and 90 degrees here in Key West. I came back down Tuesday afternoon and fly home again tomorrow at 6pm. This is my 38th time here since July 1998. All business, I promise! :D
Chuck
My webpage HERE

This is my 38th time here since July 1998. All business, I promise!

The Horror.....the Horror........:D
Yeah...business....sure.....like the teams pulling up to AJ's in a Zodiac? :D Chics so dig that.......
"I'm a danger to myself and everyone around me!"-Clay

big blue hole...then short jump with Max Cohn and the Peeps from 8 grand (that was quick).
then a cool jump I videoed with Max and above podnahs from full altitude.
We were all waiting all day for a break.
overcast weather really sucks.
ramon

Partly cloudy to mostly cloudy is either...jumpable...or it is fucking covered in at 3 grand.
Mostly cloudy....mostly cloudy....sheesh.
I hate trying to decipher the newscasts. Its like you have to see what it is today and translate that into tomorrow's version of mostly cloudy.
why can't they have and "totally socked in" weather genre? and leave the mostly cloudy to mean...partly sunny? :D