FallRate

I'm Freakin' Cursed!!!

...hey Bill, it almost sounds like you're speaking from experience, lol...

He is. If you search hard and long, you might find a copy of a naked bigway he did a few years ago.
There's worse reasons to get your bare ass on tv...
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

>hehe...I'd be pretty proud of myself if I ever made it onto the Playboy channel!!
And I never even got paid. I didn't want much - just give me $5 so I could frame it or something.
Although that's the stuff that comes back to haunt you. Someday I'll be running for school board or something and someone will ask "Did you ever appear in an X-rated film? Is this really the kind of guy we want in charge of our children's education?"
-bill von

if this is the worst thing that ever happens to you this year....you got it made! look at it that way. now the old adage "and this too, shall pass" blue skies, hot days
Richard
"Why Were You Running From The Police Tonight Sir? Beacause My Driver's License Is Suspended!"
**Classic Line Of Crooks Being Caught After High Speed Chases On COPS**

South Park Rules!!!!!!!!!!!
Funny story....I'm flipping channels the other day and go by "The O'Reailly Factor" on Fox. He's grilling some guy from the ACLU because they are defending "NAMBLA" I have to say.....I'm a pretty worldly guy and pay attention to things in life but I really.....I mean REALLY....thought that NAMBLA was just a joke made up by the writers of South Park. Now I find out that not only is it real but the ACLU is defending them on 1st amendment grounds. What a crazy world we live in.....
"It's OK because I like the abuse!"-Offspring

it is not that big of a deal.......she looks good, she got paid(or someone did) and she needed lots more "freaky" in her life than you could give.....so what is the deal? i think you should call her up! if you got her out to the DZ, everyone will like you because she will always be good for extra altitude and party favorites! it is a win, win and cannot go wrong!
"remember when we were in africa"