3fLiEr

US DropZone Details Required

I am in the States for the first two weeks of June and my plans will first be taking me to Twin Falls Idaho. I have 5 days here with the first two days available for skydiving – would someone please inform me where the nearest dropzone is to this please………
The second part of my trip will take me to somewhere in LA – I was thinking of going to Perris – but does anyone have any other DZ’s that may be of interest to me…………..
BSBD
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"

Yep, I'll be up (as if I've got anywhere else to go...). The bridge CR used to use for their courses isn't too far from there (I didn't know they had moved) and still in use quite frequently. One of the riggers at Skydance is a very keen BASE jumper (big friendly guy with pony tail - from Montana originally I believe, can't remember his name). They had some nice BASE photos up on the hangar wall when I was there, quite a few of the freeflyers seemed to be into it.
I must say it was really nice there the way it was kind of out in the open (to a degree of course), they were quite friendly and you could ask them questions and stuff. In the UK BASE jumpers seem to keep it really quiet on the DZ (I know its illegal in both countries mostly, maybe the BPA just disapproves of it more?)
I'd like to try it one day, reckon if I can't do Bridge Day then I might go for a CR course (when I can afford it that is!).
Will
"Look before you jump, don't die until you're dead"

A whopping five minutes on the computer netted me the following information:
Twin Falls is 135 miles from Skydive Idaho in Meridian
Twin Falls is 152 miles from Skydown Skydiving in Caldwell.
Both of those dropzones have contact information in the "dropzones" section of this website. Not sure if there is anything closer out of state, but a trip to http://www.mapquest.com will save you a ton of guessing as to which ones to check out.
Chuck
My webpage HERE

There is a nice bridge near Twin Falls though.....

Well I never ...... really is there!??!?........... I did not know that!!! .................... ;op
bsbd
"In a world where we are slaves to gravity I am pleased to be a freedom fighter"