JDBoston

Abercrombie

"We personally thought Asians would love this T-shirt," said Hampton Carney

In todays PC society WTF were they thinking....LMAO. For you unemployed out there I'm sure there will be some marketing jobs open at A&F really soon. :)"It's all about the BOOBIES!"

I object to those pants and short with the numbers (Gap) and Abercrombie written across the ass. I made my own that say "bite me" only backwards. So if you're looking at my ass at the gym in the mirror or while I'm doing road work and see me in your review mirror . . . well it's easy to make out anyway. (evil grin)
I don't think they make these for men. We women need an excuse to look too!
Diva

So if you're looking at my ass at the gym in the mirror

I do love going to the gym.....even if I have no intention of actually working out. Kinda like eating lunch in the packing area when Caryn has on something skimpy.....:)"It's all about the BOOBIES!"

bloody hell i hate this new pc world it is so dumb ppl need to get over it. The sterotypical aussie is the crocodile dundee, steve erwin person, though anyone that has been to australia knows its nothing like that but we dont get offended when US shows poytray us like that.Thats life we get over it.
also these shirts where aimed at asians so it wasnt as though they meant to be racist or nothen, if you dont like it dont buy it.
if we keep on this path the future is going to suck, i refuse to change the way that i act speak think and live because someone finds it offensive
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit

bloody hell i hate this new pc world it is so dumb ppl need to get over it. The sterotypical aussie is the crocodile dundee, steve erwin person, though anyone that has been to australia knows its nothing like that but we dont get offended when US shows poytray us like that.Thats life we get over it.

Mick Dundee? nah. we all know the quintecential austrialian is Yahoo Serious.
_Am
MSN Messenger: andrewdmetcalfe at hotmail dot com
AIM: andrewdmetcalfe
Yahoo IM: ametcalf_1999

There's a pretty big difference between national/regional stereotypes and racial/ethnic ones. Ask a few friends who aren't white, I'm sure they can explain it to you.
yes there is but the point is that people are complaining purly for the point of complaining, sure the business made a wrong move but they wherent trying to be racist they where aiming the product at the asian and thought (wrongy
ly) that it would sell
Opinions are like a-holes everyone has one, the only one that does you any good is yours and all that comes out is shit