SCARYPERRY

420 wingsuit mishap

wingsuite incedent, Deland 4/20/02. It is rumored that someone jumped a wingsuite without leg straps attached in Deland 4/20/02.This incedect allegedly took place 6 six months ago,in a different location! the jumper in question was not even in Deland to jump that day. And now as a result,has refused to share any info on said mishap ever happening. the info that could have been used in a useful manner,is now denied because the said person will not subject themselfs to the criticizem or fingerpionting that has occored. Please be sure of your facts before you get so quik to bring others down, Please be aware of facts before you piont fingers as valueable info that might help others has been denied. Perry "Scary Perry" Trowbridge

umm... this just might be the beer talking, but does this seem backwards to anyone else?
Wouldn't you want to set the facts straight? And possibly let others learn from your (or his) mistakes? Soooo.... instead you say because someone got the date and location wrong, you're taking your ball and going home?
Uhh.. and there was finger pointing and criticism here? Err... did someone call him a dumbass or something? Or did clay just refuse to show his boobies?
... I forget how the rest of it goes, but you're mother's a whore!!

No y all,sorry to dissapiont you!!wasnt me.As for rumor controll,some one did come to me with tale of birdman jump and forgot to use leg straps,stories got started and before he could be ridculed,other than by some misinformed individules, he chose to shut up before he became famous for a mistake.there are some out there that have forgotten chest straps and realized that a mistake was made,most get lucky as did this individule.Now to escape noteriaty, he shuts up.he survivded, unhurt except for feeling like a dumb ass as well as very lucky,proper training and TIME to prepare for special or at least new things are not helped by short calls, or lack of proper gear check!! Those that have wingsuit exper.realize that all the zippers and new proceders added to a short call,makes room for error, lets learn from his mistake,and take the time for proper prep on new things Perry

Perry the only reson anyone would asume that it was you that did the birdman without the leg straps is because anytime something happens in deland your involved. You definitely have a high profile for doing things thus the name scaryperry. Also there was a birdman incedent at the 4:20 so maybe you should check your facts before you start pointing fingers and calling people liars. I once met a guy who did a high altitude skysurfing jump that went bad. but that is a different story.
Hook low Flare late

My Perry's username is "vertvid2000," which is derived from the name of his video company "Vertical Video."
Although, I will admit that he doesn't take the time to spell check his posts very well either. LOL His grammar sucks, too, but only when he's posting.
I hear Kat is staying with you this weekend. I will miss not being able to come to the meet!
Sis
Wasting away again in Margaritaville....