pilotdave

Skybtch's nekkid tandem

Waddayamean???? My skydiving has improved a helluva lot - just take a look at the attached pic taken this past weekend and look how graceful and poised I am....
:D
Will
PS 9 jumps (3 from altitude, 6 hop n pops)
"Look before you jump, don't die until you're dead"

yes.... gracefull and poised.. those are the exact 2 words thats came to mind....
6 hops and pops? practicing your spoting Will? ;)
PS: only 7 jumps, all forn 13k or 15K, 4 15 ways and 3 30 ways...
did some "interesting" formation loads... the base was in the lead plane (caravan): 10 way base round... but the 10 people in the base were the last 10 divers out of the plane, and if you've never jumped a caravan, its dammm small in the back (well, technically, its the front of the plane I guess).. I was second last, and it was one hell of a swoop for the base! lol.. was reeeeallll cool.....
Remster
Muff 914

Anyway, the rules were roughly hop to the table, down the vodka, hop to a chair at the back of the hangar, put on a helmet, then hop back and under or over the table and back to the start/finish line. The final was waaaaay worse, they had to down the vodka, then hop back and down THIS (see attached : it was vodka mixed with BBQ sauce, mint sauce, mayonaise with pork scratchings stirred into it...)
"Look before you jump, don't die until you're dead"