skybytch

This Thread is for Jessica

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
God! Someone finally understands my PAIN!
Unless...you're mocking me. You wouldn't do that would you? I mean, I really trust you. It would hurt my feelings a LOT to be mocked.
Actually, I'm relieved. When I saw my name on a post I thought you were going to tell me to knock it the hell off with the PhreeZone snugglebunnies. :D
Taking nominations for new screen name.

Ignore her? Nah, we can't do that to our Jess. We must entertain her; we must post more often, and be more witty and pithy and other cool grammatical terms.
pull & flare,
lisa
---
On the other hand...you have different fingers

Lisa get back over here in the corner with me and leave Jess alone..................:D
Get back to work Jessica..........hehehe....just kidding sorry....we gots beer and whiskey and well thats just plain mean........
**Waives beer under Jess's nose**
Sebazz........

Wit and pith are hard to do. It would be good for all of us to give it a try for once.

Well that's very true! I'm glad you're not mocking me. I'm sure you would only mock self-important dorks, one of which I am CERTAINLY not. CERTAINLY NOT.

**Waives beer under Jess's nose**

*adding Spazz to s-list*

who said you can't pick your friend's nose? Sure you can! Now, it's not something that I would do, or recommend... but hey, to each his own!
You can lead a horse to water and yes, you can make him drink, but if you can get him to tap-dance while singing "La Cucaracha", you've REALLY got something there!
"Welcome to the sky!" -- My video/photographer, after my second tandem jump

Jess I am sorry for teasing you......will you forgive me?

No.
I might when you give me a beer, though.

if it makes ya feel better it's midnight and i can't sleep.....

Aww, why come Wingi?

"Teen Wolf Too!" is on right now. It's important that we have televisions in the newsroom in case of breaking stories. Or Michael J. Fox movies.
My friend Jeff called me "Tyrana-whore-us Rex" the other day. I laughed really hard.
My job is BORING. BORING BORING BORING. Anyone in a temperate climate need an editor? I can PM you salary reqs.
Oh no, Mike just turned into a werewolf during the big basketball game!!! How embarassing! Like getting an erection in front of the whole class!
The 80s were a beautiful, beautiful time.

Aww, why come Wingi

not sure why... might be the pain in my leg...might be the soda i drank at 10pm or it might be i'm stresing on where the money is coming from for the reline to my canopy.....i think i'm gona log off and try and go to sleep......night night folks....

it only took a little pixie dust to change this mispelling

The 80s were a beautiful, beautiful time.

Aaaah yes.... the decade that gave me a drivers license and i wished i could go down to paradise city where the grass is green and the girls are pretty.
"Welcome to the sky!" -- My video/photographer, after my second tandem jump

I like boobies.
I know it doesn't have much to do with the post. I just thought i would share that incredibly insightful bit of information.
If you are sick of work think of this:
job = money
money = skydives
skydives = everything good on this earth
so, while the job may suck, the end result is worth it.
which proves the end DOES justify the means...like a hot girl flashing for extra altitude...actually, the end and means are both justfiied there...but i digress.
now, everyone lets dirt dive this so we get it right.
sorry, did an rw jump...must be some repressed memory from it or something.
now i go to sleep.
have a good night everyone.
blue skies
Tomas
"Marge, it takes 2 people to lie. One to lie and one to listen."
-Homer