HALOjmpr

Strange Pic!

>Probably just a really wide angle lens.
To get pictures like this, a photographer either uses a very wide fisheye or takes a high-definition picture of a spherical mirror with the desired reflection. He then digitizes the image and uses software to undistort the image in the desired plane. It can be used, for example, to create seamless 360 degree images.
-bill von

takes a high-definition picture of a spherical mirror

heheheee....Joe Reger showed up with a lens on his video camera with a mirror on it. It was hilarious video. Kinda of that "Fear Factor" video camera in the face effect. :)"It's all about the BOOBIES!"

I can't remember where...maybe on this webboard, I saw an ad for an attachment that lets you take 360 pictures. Or maybe one of those cool High School class cameras that pans as it shoots (and you could run around the back and be in the pic 2 times...remember!!!). If you mounted that so it panned vertically instead of Horz.... I'm thinking more along those lines than a collection of pics.