Jessica

Mavericks

hmmmm .... does your profile need updating ... or should you not be a SPURS fan?? .... LOL ... (not that they're gonna last much longer either tho) ... at least it was a fun game to watch!
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

ok ... I understand ... LOL ...
you have to admit tho ... they didn't deserve to win that one ... with both Divac and Webber fouled out before the OT ... and still not able to take it from the Kings ....... would be nice if one of the Texas teams would make it out of this round tho ... I was hoping it WOULD be the Mavs, since they probably have as good a chance as anyone of taking the Lakers out
As long as you are happy with yourself ... who cares what the rest of the world thinks?

Since I've been converted to a Mav's semi-fan recently.... its a shame that they lost today... but at least they are'nt the Red Wings... Then I REALLY might have to consider something drastic ;)
If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

but at least they are'nt the Red Wings...

Sigh......it's always a shame when a strong alpha-male lets a new flame dictate which sports teams he is allowed to like.....
Jess......Phree needs to NOT pull for the Buckeyes. Strange how he could have such good taste in women, but horrific taste in college football teams......:)Don

but the Buckeyes provide such great enjoyment for me ... a good friend of mine went there, so I get to watch him agonize over their frequent failures ... LOL

Dude.... Michigan is just the Buckeyes least favorite place to lose, but they seem to be getting good at losing there :)I live like 15 minutes from OSU and have to deal with the freaking Buckeyes year round... I've been tempted to hang a Michigan flag just to see the reaction to it....
And besides... I can't like the Red Wings...They are not the Blue Jackets! :)If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

a good friend of mine went there, so I get to watch him agonize over their frequent failures ... LOL

That's the best thing about really good friends.....watching them agonize. With the demise of the Tar Heels basketball program this year, my friends have been cringing every time they see me coming.......such a joyous time to be in N.C. ! :)Don (just a sadistic SOB at heart....)

ohhhh ... now THAT one hits close to home with me ... LOL. I lived in N.C. for a while and became quite a Heels fan (you have to admit ... Dean was a GOOD coach!) ... if they could ever keep their good players from jumping to the pro's early ... they MIGHT get back to the old glory. Can you imagine what they'd have been like a couple of years ago if Stack, Carter, etc. hadn't all left early?

I've been tempted to hang a Michigan flag just to see the reaction to it....

Cool.....go for it ! I just hope they don't burn your house down...
For your protection........paint an end-zone in your front yard. Buckeyes seem to have an aversion to visiting such places :)Don

paint an end-zone in your front yard. Buckeyes seem to have an aversion to visiting such places

that might work ok on the players ... but the engineers would figure out that they could build a bridge over it to get to the house ... LOL

(you have to admit ... Dean was a GOOD coach!) ...

I have to admit......Dean was the best college coach ever, IMO......even better than Wooden. I really respect and admire Coach Smith.....just never liked the Heels.
My friends keep insisting that I move back to Michigan....:)Don

Sigh......it's always a shame when a strong alpha-male lets a new flame dictate which sports teams he is allowed to like.....

Hey...I didn't say a word. I may have worn my "I only have carnal relations with skydivers and Mavs fans" T-shirt, but I didn't SAY anything.

Strange how he could have such good taste in women...

This makes me suspicious. Are you trying to get me to let my guard down for some reason?!

Are you trying to get me to let my guard down for some reason?!

Why on earth would I do that ? I enjoy our "hate-hate" relationship......:P
Blue -- I apologize for my spat of post-whoring. I've felt kinda smarmy all day because of it. I don't see how Clay can live with himself.....
Don

because Basketball isn't even a sport, just a bad excuse to sell shoes... Also, the NHL playoffs are on. Grown men with clubs in the hands and knives on there feet. Now that is at least starting to go in the direction of extreme like skydiving...
-Hixxx
"Sous ma tub, Dr Suess ma tub" :S