ChromeBoy

I Need a Freefly Suit!

You could get one made with some coochy-flague. You know, that off color Woodland Camo BDU design. Get the black and white version, on the arms and legs. That'd be a neat start. :)Aerials
So up high
When you free your lives (the) eternal prize

I vote "no" to the cow motif! How about a white suit with black stripes down the outside arms and legs or a black suit with white stripes. You could also go with the 1920s prison uniform (black and white stripes).
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.

yeah, you could do a partial solid color, and throw in some tie-dye in it. Like, I have my suit in vertical stripes (see the attachment). You could tie-dye it that way somehow.
Andrea
I'm high as a kite
I just might
Stop and check you out.

I just remembered that Clay. That sucks for you. When I order one I do not want to go through the ordeal you are going through. You should start another thread about Michigan and let everybody know again and then send him an e-mail to check it out. Maybe that will speed up the process a little.

seems he is having trouble with his Zig Zag machine.

I think the Zig is fine. It's the Zag that's giving him troubles. You know how tough the Zag can be. :D
Try a Tad's freefly suit. I got mine in a little over a week with a special design, reinforced knees, 3 day shipping, and rush order for $160 total. The exchange rate is sweet!
I'm all in favor of keeping dangerous weapons out of the hands of fools. Let's start with typewriters.

I got mine in a little over a week

Remind me to kick you in the "Right square in the nuts" next time I see you. :D

I think the Zig is fine. It's the Zag that's giving him troubles. You know how tough the Zag can be

Maybe it was too many Zig Zag rolling papers......:D
"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"

having trouble with his Zig Zag machine

I always had problems with those danged machines too... That why I always roll my own... uh.... Never mind......
Lummy realizes a Little too late that Sudafed and large amounts of coffee don't mix
Wheee.......
One shot... HEY!!! Mas Tequila!!!!
Two Shots HEY HEY!!!!
Three Shots.......

Here's my lowley opinion:
I think either one would look great. I'm partial to the cow print personally. I think it's cute and fun and that's why I like it. Doesn't take itself to seriously, you know? It's the kind of thing I like. Plus, it's unique!
(Oh, by the way, the think others have said about the white is definately worth thinking about. Unless you don't mind a grey "white" after many washings...)
Gale
Life's not worth living if you can't feel alive

(Oh, by the way, the think others have said about the white is definately worth thinking about. Unless you don't mind a grey "white" after many washings...)

I have a Spectre 170 and I can land it pretty easily. :)<----- This is the planet ChromeDome. I am from here. We have a very fast moon and it is dark all the time.

Clay.. I'm getting a totally phat custom 2 piece freefly camera suit from Firefly that will be in my hands just under 3 weeks from the day I sent the Fax in for it. :P Sherry ROCKS!!! And shes even going to hand deliver it to me too since she's going to be at the Celebration of Life boogie :)If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

Chromie - you saw my suit and liked it. I got it from Windline at Lake Wales. It's a Freakin' Suit. It was a great price (under $200 with all that custom sewing) and it was ready in a week. Call Lake Wales to get in touch with them.

Not that I know of. They are never advertise but always seem busy! I just told them what I wanted, drew up a pattern, we discussed it and they totally delivered. I love my suit! And you can't beat the price, quality or pleasure of working with these people!