mccordia

Skydiving in StarWars *spoilerish*

Anyone seen StarWars episode II "Attack of the Clones" already? I'm not going into the story and what else, but was I the only one with a big grin on my face when Obi-one went into freefall? It actualy looked pretty accurate in the way he arched and steered in freefall, and landed in the back of the plane/car while it was diving like mad..
Sort of reminded me about that plane to plane transfer I saw on TV by (I believe) Greg Gasson(?).
The second time around (Anakin jumping overboard) might be a point of debate when it comes to accuracy (Anakin grabbing onto a car traveling by at 100 mp/h, while going down at terminal velocity, and getting away without a drop of blood on the windshield :)
But damn if that wasn't cool :)
"We put the FUN in dysFUNctional"
http://www.3dluvr.com/mccordia/

Anyone seen StarWars episode II "Attack of the Clones" already?

Oh and I have a spoiler too . . .
Dorothy has to click her heals to get back home.
Sheesh! Didn't Star Wars come out like LAST WEEK? Man, you're talkin' 'bout yesterday's news!
Just yankin' your chain. ;)
Ok, there is a spoiler thread here somewhere where the geeks of the group (me, I count myself as one) have already discussed a bit of it. Check it out.
quade
http://futurecam.com

Yeah that was a Jedi mind trick, to fuck with the skydivers in the audience. They were actually sitflying, but only whuffo's could see that...
(I know, lame joke, my humor gets even more dry when I'm tired...:D).
Aerials
So up high
When you free your lives (the) eternal prize