Zennie

Who's Going To Richmond?

Following gemini's lead on the Rantoul question, who all is planning on going to the Richmond boogie?
I'm about 80% sure I'm going to be there Friday and Saturday.
I know Scotty & Tami are going. Anyone else?
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

Zen man.... I wish I could go the entire time... but its double Casa boogie with discounted jumps like most boogie weekends at SGC that weekend. I might go for one day to learn to fly with the birdmen for the first time... but thats it...
If once you start down the dark path, forever will it dominate your destiny, consume you it will....

I will be your date Clay if you pay for my airline ticket

SLUT!!!!!!!!! :D
I wish I knew where I was going to be in August ....or the rest of the summer for that matter.....I hate not being able to plan for the future. :(
"Here I come to save the BOOBIES!"

Laura and I will be there for some of those days. I'll be teaching by then, so I can't have too many days, but perhaps I'll take a personal day that first week. Hahah!!
If I do that, we could be there Thursday eve, Friday, Saturday, and then Sunday. If so, that would be sweet.
Zen...you can be sure to see me there. :)Anyone else wondering about it, here is the website to more info about it.......HERE. Sounds like it's shaping up to outshine last year!!!
See you there....
JumpinDuo.com...news, pictures, skydiving and links.

ill be there wed - mon, but i almost live there now. cant wait, great people, great jumps, great planes.
learning the birdman suit was awesome, did it last year, and i highly recommend it to everyone with the currency and skill level.
see you all there
jason

I've been wanting to give the Birdman suit a try for a while. Hopefully by then I'll be in the 400-ish range. I hope that's enough because I'd like to try it.
How much did it cost and what all did the training entail?
"Zero Tolerance: the politically correct term for zero thought, zero common sense."

zen, i think more importantly is how current will you be at the time of the boogie. i only had about 250 jumps when i tried it last year, but 200 of those was from that season. i am not saying you need to be that current, but if you talk to jari he can help you.
see you there
jason

I will be there wednesday, thursday, friday, saturday, sunday, monday and tuesday (to recover). I suggest that you join me!! with top notch organizers for RW and freeflying, birdman jumps, raft dives, naked dives, bald dives, free beer, parties, live entertainment, 800 acre airport, bon fires, 3 dash 34 otters, mullins king air, grand caravan, balloons? helicoptors? tailgates? and more!!! www.richmondboogie.com or www.skydiverichmond.com
BE THERE!!!
Get ready for nationals and party your A$$ off!!
Preregistration starts soon!
Blue Skies!
Mary

i would love to make richmond some year, but as long as i am in the midwest, my soul belongs to the couch freaks. :)only 91 days, 10 hours, 30 minutes, 4 seconds, till labor day weekend boogies, whichever one you make it to!
"mmm...forbidden donut..."